Bad luck fractures?

This is what my Dr had told me last weekend when I saw him. I think he's wrong though. I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I go back to the fracture clinic to follow up on the fracture in my right foot. The reason I say this is because I think I've fractured my left foot too!! Ugh, this wouldn't be a good thing since my right foot hasn't fully healed. I'm going to see if I can get xrays done of my left foot tomorrow. I can't afford another air cast if I find out it is broken too.
Goodness you are just a mess. You poor thing. I hope you haven't fractured both your feet. Not only is that double the pain, but that's double the healing. I hope everything turns out alright. Please keep us posted.
I'm being told that if I can walk on my left foot, it should be ok. My right foot is healing. I'm told to stop using the cast, but my foot is throbbing, so I'll still wear it for a while.
Kris, my question would be "Why?" Is it that you have low bone density? What is causing that? What will you do since you say you cannot afford another air cast?
Well I found someone selling a used one for less than $40, I still have to pay the bill for the other one which is $135. I will have to discuss this further with my Dr one of these days.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I fractured the heels in both feet - its been over 20 years and I still have pain!
@janevi (889)
Better have it conformed by an xray before you can say anything further. Doctors would only see and diagnose based on the results. But there are really some instances that they are mistaken . The sad thing is they are not humble enough to admit that they have misdiagnosed. It is a pain in their ego and would even tarnish the trust of their patients. Just be careful not to trip that would worsen your condition. Take care.