I want to punch her in the face

I went upstairs to talk to my neighbor about the child running over my head. she will not open the darn door. She just looks out the window and goes back. I will have no problem punching her in her freaking face. I already told my landlord so he better not act shocked when he hears I did it. I had to call the police and I even told them how pissed I am. they are on their way to me. This child stands in one place and just jumps all on te darn floor and that woman does noting. I know she can hear her because I heard it out of the front of her freaking house. I don't play I will punch her in her freaking face and when they let me out of jail I would whoop her azz.
@lilybug (21148)
Things like your situation are one of the reasons why I am glad I live in a house and not an apartment. Renting a house costs more than and apartment, but if you look at the things that I don't have to deal with living in the house I think it is worth the extra money. Hopefully something will be done soon. I know you can't expect a child to be totally silent, but this sounds like it is pretty bad.
Of course she is going to make noise. I don't say anything all day long because I am understanding about it. But,after 11 at night and over my head and my tv is so loud I have to say something. She just walks right behind her and lets the child jump in one place over and over again.
@CTHanum (8254)
I like to live in an apartment. I hate being in a place without any sound-it is creepy.(^^) Anyway I know that when the it goes to maximum no one can't stand with that.(^^)
Hi..what's happened. Just take it easy and relax. Try to talk to them about it, hoping they would listen your complaint. Okay
I am trying right now because the cops just left now she put her down for the night. I could have told her that. I hope my landlord did not make her sign a lease.
@yoyo1198 (3643)
Calm down and just hold on to your temper. You can't afford to go to jail, you know. Things can be solved without physical violence.
She has the nerve to look out the window at me and go back like I am not there. I will punch her in the face.. The police had the nerve to say my radio as too loud. I said that is my tv because the child is making so much noise I have to turn it up.
@jazel_juan (15767)
you really have a lot going in your hands my friend.. relax and take it easy.. :)
@sid556 (31005)
Well it's been a few hours and I hope you heeded the advice of the others here and calmed yourself down. I know that living below someone with kids can be rough sometimes. I also know that the sounds are very amplified down below and can sound like absolutely nothing when you are right there. I once lived above a lady that complained constantly about my kids when they were small. I just thought she was a jerk because to me they were pretty quiet. Your neighbor may not realize just how loud her child sounds to you.
Some people do not have the social graces God gave a goat! Makes a person wonder how this poor child will turn out. No manners, no social graces. You sound like quite the bad azz and i doubt i would want to mess with you. hehe Maybe the child has a johnny jump up.
@stephcjh (32327)
LOL. I know exactly what you mean. That would get on my nerves too and she should control her child.
@manforum (135)
just do it..
@CTHanum (8254)
I know that you are serious really look into the matter. But please calm down. That is one of the obstacle to live in a apartment. Honestly speak I live with my family and we have a few kids here and they really crazy when it come to playing. They will make noise and all sort of things. Sometimes it makes the adult feel mad as well as they normally refused to listen to us. I am lucky to have neighbor who really understand the situations, they have kids as well. It is normal for us to listen and hear all the noise. Hope you be patience with it.
@mr_pearl (5037)
Hi Miss.. I would suggest you control your temper and do not anything that get you in trouble. If you have informed the authorities, then rely on their efficiency.. I'm sure the cops are very efficient in your country... Good Luck!