what do you expect for this Christmas ?

I expect a lot for this christmas 1. Bonous salary 2. Double mylot earning 3. Fun 4. Joy 5. Cakes 6. Christmas dishes and lots more. Friends, what do you expect for this christmas ? What gifts you expect? You ways to enjoy christmas? I wish every one a advance merry christmas
@jazel_juan (15767)
Lol well already received the bonus.. but then i really do not expect much just for me and my family to have fun and enjoy.. It is hard to expect and be disappointed.
What was the Bonus ? A huge one ?
@savypat (20246)
I have no expectations for Christmas, as always I rejoice that a large part of the world takes this time to celebrate the birth of the Son of God. When you think about it this one person has had a great influence on mankind, not always a good one, but that was caused by human's sinful pride and greed. Blessings.
what are plans for christmas?
@savypat (20246)
We will get to talk to all our children on the phone and most likely watch a Christmas movie that brings a tear to our eyes. All the ranch work will go on as usual.
So, what is your actual plan?
I expect More money and more love. I'll eat my favorite food and see my favorite my car all of my favorites This is a day to be happy so let's be happy :) Seasons greetings!
That is cool. What is your plan for this Christmas?
are planning something different ?
I am hoping my children have a great Christmas and we all celebrate Jesus birth. It is a joyous time of year and a time of celebrating. I did get an early Christmas present from my husband. I had an ugly wedding ring set and my husband felt terrible about it so he surprised me with a beautiful new set that he had on lay a way for months!! I was so happy and so was he!
Merry Christmas!
@indi15 (883)
Actually i would also expect more money, especially from myLot, as this is the first time i have started to earn from net, my earnings are still very low but hope for the best. Merry Christmas to you too.
What is your plans for this christmas ?
What i expects for this Christmas is to have good health,and also joy and Gods crae and protectio and yes we do need food etc,but i expect too much for safety and also God's help..
may god bless you to have wounderful time. Best wishes
@KrauseHome (35517)
Well, I am expecting a Christmas bonus that our work always gives us this time of yr. I am expecting to have a wonderful time with my husbands side of the family as well as him Christmas Eve when we go over to his brothers. I am expecting a nice Christmas service at church and a nice meal. As for gifts, I do know I am getting a New purse, and some other nice gifts from my husband. I also got Gift cards from WalMart, a Dale Earnhart pull over sweatshirt, and some really nice cards. I am off work until Christmas day and will enjoy the time with family, friends, and then back to work in the afternoon.