Hair weaving or Hair bonding or Hair microwefting which one is good???????

I was looking for some treatment for hair loss. then by going through different sites, I found these 3 technologies: 1. Hair Bonding: They will attach teh hairs with some glue and due to that you have to do service once in a month 2. Hair Weaving: They will weave the artificial hair using your natural hair. 3. Hair Microwefting: You have to use clips to attch the artificial hair on your head. Which one is good and with less pain.
@coco275 (45)
The best thing you can do is to take care of your own hair by moisturising and using a good conditioner. Hair weaving, bonding and microwefting will pull your natural hair out and also create bald spots. Don't do it!
But I already lost many hairs. and thats why I have to go for one of these.
I'm sorry that you lost many hairs already, maybe you can try a toupe (wig). They have so many toupe (the spelling might be incorrect) that look like your own hair. This way you can take it off at night and be able to wash and treat your hair in between. I hope all goes well.
I tried Clip based wig and went to offcie and due to clips, it start making some maraks on my scalps. Even I start getting headeck problem also. So, thats whay I dont want to use this type of method.
The bonding glue if not removed with care will rip out your hair. My daughter has bald spots because of it. If the hair from weaving is too tight you will lose the nerve in your head and hair will never grow there again. The clips are the better way to go but that may add weight to your head which can cause pain to your neck. If at all possible buy a lace front wig and put your hair in a wrap under a cap. hairsisters.com My hair fell out from an operation. I use lace fronts. from here.
yes, you are right I am using Clip based wig and due to tat I am facing pain in the scalp and also clips are making marks in my scalp.
hair extensions are quite good and effective for incresing volume. It is easy to use and can be used via glue, clip on or hair weaving. you might wanna check out nile hair weaving and wigs center located in bangalore and delhi for more information on hair bonding, extensions , hair weaving. hairweavingbangalore.com