I love my online friends

I was sitting here and I was thinking about some of my online friends. I wish they have the very best holiday possible. I wish they did not suffer in life some of the bad things they do or did. I wish I could see some of them as well. Then I realized I really love my online friends. They have a place in my heart like my family does. It does not matter that I will most likely never see them. I love them all the same..
I have gotten to a place where I come on here almost daily wondering what is going on with you and Adrian and kk. I hope this new year will be a good for you and that she will get a clue and grow up alittle. Alot would be better but alittle would be great. hehe. Here's hoping. Happy holidays.
This is true. You should be sainted for these bady steps.
@sid556 (31018)
That's sweet, Gifts! I feel the same way. I've been on here regularly for over 5 yrs now and some I feel I've gotten to know so well. It would be nice to meet some of them although I know the odds of that happening are slim to none.
I see some people here live in ny. I would like it if we had a meet up here. i would do anything to get there.
@sid556 (31018)
I'm in NH which isn't far from NY but it all depends on what part of NY. I really have only met one person here that is really close to where I live. That would be Oshy. She lives in the area that I grew up and I have family in her town. It's pretty cool. I hope someday to actually meet up with her. She is on the coast and usually I go there once or twice during the summer but the economy has prevented that lately...maybe next year...I hope.
I feel the same way! Some of my online friends I talk to every day through txt or chat n I do think about them n what r they doing etc. I love my online friends! I did just get back being active online so I hope I can get every1 to forgive me for that.
@ajithlal (14563)
I think it is always great to have true friends in our lives. I think it does not matter if they are real friends or online friends. It is always great to share our feelings with people who care for us.
@ajithlal (14563)
I also think it is great to have online friends. I also have some good online friends. I think it is good to have friends who we know and care. I spend lots of time in the front of the computer and I am happy that I have that I can talk to the m occasionally. I am happy that you love your online friends and care for them.