We all fall in love sometimes

I am so glad we all get a chance to know what love feels like. I don't know about you but,I am so in love. I think it is what has saved me from depression. I may not sound right but this is the truth. Everyone falls in love and I wish we all could feel like I do. I think about all the hugs,kisses and more. Do you agree???
@mensab (4207)
i appreciate your sharing here. rarely i read a discussion like this. yes, we fall in love. and the feeling is great. it saves us from many things including depression. the intimacies bring two people closer. the hugs and kisses all the more blend two into one. i love being in love. hope it lasts a lifetime.
hey mensab, i was just reading your comment on my wall 5 years ago ahaha and I am glad to see you here again.. Have a merry christmas to you my friend! God bless! ..bumblebeec".)
@lekhya (819)
Love is such a mysterious thing that it can either push u into depression or pull u out of depression.Im glad that the second one happened to u... "lovely love loves lovelies"
Yes my friend i agree! We, indeed do fall inlove. It is one of the nicest things that we could feel in this world, yet the worst aswell. however, it still remains that it is the best feeling we can feel. I dont know if im inlove right now, although there is this someone whom i always want to be with everytime i think of. Someone whom Ive given my time and effort so far these past months, perhaps its about time I give myself a chance to love and to be love now. And yes, I wish to remain that way, happy inlove! have a merry inlove christmas to you! God bless! ...bumblebeec".)
@bnsp09 (258)
I completely agree! I'm so in love & I could not imagine one day without him & his love! He's in the Air force and just him going away for training is hard enough but to have to live without him all the time - I don't know how I'd do it! He's the love of my life! I love his hugs, kisses, him holding me through a movie, us playing around tickling each other, chasing each other around the house. Love is the happiest feeling & I don't ever want to live without it!
i remember being inlove several times in my life. i am glad your love for Adrian has helped you with your depression. I tried one last time to find love and it was a mess. I won't go there again. I remember how great it was to be inlove and to have that relationship with a man.
@Hazelme (649)
Love is wonderful from what i have heard in magazines and television. But honestly i don't think i ever been "In love", sad isn't it?. It's been times i think i'm in love but then i realized "No it was not love". Love supposed to be beautiful and my relationships always been "fighting,jealousy,no trust" problems in there. Maybe i don't know how to be a good partner, but i still think I'm young and I'm going to find love as time passes by. I am in no rush LOL.
@jagjit273 (1740)
Its so wonderful to be in love Its the best feeling one can have, It changes everything in Life
@cearn25 (3460)
Thanks to my family and my boyfriend for they let me feel how to love and be loved also. I am so in love right now too. My boyfriend always makes me feel that he loves me so much. I am so happy that I met him.
yes i am totally agree with you my freind.......... everyone fall in love in its life but till now i have not fallen in love why?? i don`t know i am glad that you are fallen in love take care of him....