I might go to my neighbors for New years.

I have plans for all these Holiday's except new years day. She posted about being up with the family I am hoping I can come over. I will happy to spend the New year with my Neighbor next door. She will be calling when she reads this. I could get something to drink and party till the ball drop. I like to party and have not been to one in Years..
@dodo19 (32571)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope you have fun. I don't really have plans for New Years day. I don't usually have plans on New Years day. I generally just spend it at home, not doing anything special. Just relaxing.
@bonbon664 (3470)
Well, have fun! I'm working, so, when the ball drops, I'll be sitting her with my colleagues, feeling sorry for ourselves.
Have a lovely time Gifts! We don't go anywhere on New Years Eve.. but we do go to Sean's mom's on New Years Day.. we usually eat the traditional new year's dinner.. which his ham (some eat hog jowls), collard greens (represent money), and sweet potatoes. I forget if there is anything else that is traditional. When I lived in NY it was totally different. New Years was like Thanksgiving with turkey and dressing.. but it's not that way in the south.