Will you feel happy when you know you child passed but not got more marks

Today my daughter result is declared. She is in Poly Ist year she is passed but not got more score because her maths and physics both paper was not good and he was not feeling well when exam was running. But I feel happy because at least she is all clear no subjects are back. What you think this is right feeling happy or I should tell why not got more score. Share you view with fantabulus.
@CTHanum (8254)
hehe..back in my school days my parents did not care much about my result. As far as I can remember my dad/mom/sister will just look at it and that is all. I think they are satisfied with my result as I always try my best not to get bad marks and I did it.(^^)
Hahha...nice no care about your study because they knows their child is very strong and intelligent.
@CTHanum (8254)
But that time I prefer them to know what I am up to and know where I did right and wrong. Yes, perhaps they trust me so well-they never asked me to finish my homework, asked about my classes or whether I am doing well or not. I have to take care of it myself. I am used to it so it was fine to me. So I hope the same too when I am done with my study. I want them to just let me do whatever I want and trust me like before because they should know I will give them the same result as what I did in the past.(^^) Anyway, good luck to her-your daughter in her study. I am sure she is happy to have you as her mother who really take a good care and concern about her life.(^^)
@koperty3 (1877)
You said that she work hard to learn everything and she even doesn't have time to watch TV. Don't be too harsh on her. She will do better next time. I remember when I was a student on 1st year. I think first year is the hardest. Have a nice day Fanta!
She was not feeling well when exam was started weakness is more. Yes I dont want to harrash her. Nice day friend not the largest festival is coming and wish you happy Christmas.
@koperty3 (1877)
Well probably you don't celebrate Christmas but I wish you all the best for any other occasion.
@sjvg1976 (17972)
Hello Fanta, Congratulations for your daughter and for you too as parents always have some share of credit in success of their kids. I can understand that as your daughter was not well so she could not performed well.You must encourage your daughter so that she may perform better in next semister and pass exams with flying colours.
Thanks yes you are right some success of us also. I always try to encourage to my daughters.
@dpk262006 (56094)
Hi fanta! First of all congratulations to your daughters for clearing her first year exams. It does not matter if she could not score upto the expectations. I do hope that she would have tried her level best to write the exams. Hopefully, she could secure good marks in her next exams to cover the shortfall in the first year exams. You need not put pressure on her, in my view.
Thanks laddu I will tell her. Yes she is cleared 1st semistar. Yes I hope she will do better in next sem.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, For me, it is alright as long as she passed and survived the test even she is sick that time. I understand I know she did her best because you dont have to push so hard to make her study it will depends on her because she is still enjoying her school. You just have to support her in that way I know she will feel that "She need to pass all the exam".
Yes I always support her and never discourage to her not only in study but for other purpose also.
Yes, I will be happy! Even if my child didn't get a high rank its okay, as long as he did his best, Sometimes it also depends on the study habits of the child and how the parents guide their children.