December

By C
@ShyBear88 (18618)
How is this month going for you? It's the last month of the year and everyone is busy doing all kind of things so tell me how has it beenthis month? I know for me this month is full of excitement lots of things has happen. It's the last month before my daughter first day. Her first Christmas is just around the corner. Manger to get back some of the money that we lost hrough the back. Found out we are having our second baby sooner then we were planning but so excited about. Hearing that my husband uncle is having there first daughter and finding out that my husbands little sister is going to have elder first baby. So it's been a baby month for sure for my family it makes me so excited to know all these baby's will be coming in the coming year.
The month of December is the month were we should enjoy and have some fun because 2011 is going to end. I thought this month is going to be a peaceful month, something came up earlier, there was a thief who came in into our house and they stole a lot of stuff. But good thing that we were not harmed.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
I'm sorry someone broke in and took your stuff. I'm glad no one got Hirt. I hope they get the person that broke in.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
December is BUSY here. Not just because of Christmas or shopping ( won't get started there). But I think I have lost count of the birthdays. Let's see, my mothers birthday was the 3rd. My son's birthday was the 10th. He just turned 3. So of course party. A friend of mine had an engagement party the evening of the 10th, so two parties same day!! Then my husbands birthday was the 18th. He decided to combine his birthday with our annual cookie bake. That makes 1 big party instead of 2 events. My brother's birthday is Christmas Day, ( ssshhh!! still have to run out to get for that too) And my hubby's Christmas gift was to have the bathroom repaired that took a week, just finished yesterday! Oh and today our 18 year old furnace is being replaced. The crew will be leaving in another 3 hours...I need a vacation!
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Yep a busy month for you indeed. We have a lot of birthdays in Kanuary. There is was several birthdays this month but we all did a happy birthday online since none of them live in the same state as us. My husbands set moms birthday is on the 26th and my husbands little brothers birthday is on the 23rd he'll be 9 this year. Both me and my sister in law have ultrasounds today to see your babies.
@shskumbla (3340)
December month is famous for "cold" here in my place, that is south India
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Okay but that doesn't say how you month have been for you just what the weather is like?
December is the only month I wish could be like all months. During the whole year i always wait for this month to come. The best part of this month is Christmas and my birthday is in the same month infant the day after Christmas is my birthday. The eagerness of Christmas starts from November when me and my village friends we make a huge crib and all the people from parish come and watch our crib. It so joyful and excitement in December. My relatives visit our place most often in Christmas and me and my friends all enjoy the joy of Christmas. This year i have got a job in a company i requested sir for some holidays for Christmas but he didn't accepted it. That's not making me tense because in a week i go for only 3 days and rest is holiday for me.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Ah the excited for Christmas person. A fewmore days and it's here. Christmas always seems long on the day it happens.
December has been a good month for me. After a year of tests, the discovery of a lymphoma and chemo for over half a year, the doctor pronounced my cancer in remission. Although that does not mean a complete cure, it does mean that the chemo managed it. I will be leading n almost normal life, with more Pet scans once in a while and some meds to help things stay under control. I am very happy.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Oh wow that is good to hear. Some cancers are cured for good after one treatment but not all. Everyone needs to keep up there exams. Your own your way to a healthier body and you don't have to but that junk in your body as much so that is always nice. Have a good Christmas I hope keep up the good work to keep your body as healthy as you can.
• Jordan
Not much is going on with me, except for having to study for final exams in January. Seems like you're having a good time though.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
I have a very full life for a 23 year old. All my time is on my children and my husband and taking care of things that need to be done. Studying is never to much fun. Good luck on your exams.
@bingskee (5237)
well, it is a very busy month with the parties left and right. then still, i have to go to work and it is not a good feeling because i am on vacation mode feeling already
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Good think I dont have to go to any parties this year for sure. I really dont do parties since I have my babies to take care of first. We have been busy getting things we need food wise for myf planning things, shopping and hanging out with family.