Latest clothes for winters

@dhawanbm (3705)
Latest clothes for winters are on the malls hooks. I was looking for some good clothes which are trendy and warm in upcomming winters. But to my surprise there are so many mega malls which are giving out totally new range of clothes to users. Black is the color of choice now a days.
I see a lot of colors now in style like browns and reds. I like the color red very much. I want to buy myself a pretty red dress.
@dhawanbm (3705)
hi gifts its got to be color of red you are wearing right now in the pic it seems you love the color red so much. A red dress could be your tag. Infact its love colour and how romantic for this season.
@dhawanbm (3705)
hi muscles, it seems you however have no need to buy new clothes for this winters. you have a set of clothes and take time to buy some time in the next season. Till then its old which is good for you, all the best this winters.
@indi15 (883)
Black is an all time favorite . Its good to have different shades of warm clothes. getting good clothes on discounted rates is a bonus, one should never miss this opportunity.
@dhawanbm (3705)
There you are, absolutely right in saying this, black is the color of choice and is all time favorite with many. I love the color of darkness that is black, it gives and edge over your personality. Warm clothes are infact best in black you know.