How long does my page5 pays you?

I do not know how many people joined in my page5.I want to ask any one here, how long you got the pay...? My first pay i think it takes 3 months to pay me ,and also i am waiting my another pay i think i got reach on october the minimum..but still now waiting...hope will pay me early, i know it takes time but they should do it early............
i have a question. they said after i registered i will receive $5 but i didn't. and everyday i am limited to 20c a day. that is awful u think??
You did not earn is because you do not upload the profile picture,you should read the faqs first you joined in there... i did earn there at first when i sign up.......
and why i earned 20c a day??? how can i increase it??? is it ok to have 5 account there and using 1 paypal only???
I came to know about this site from myLot discussions. I have visited the site, though haven't joined it yet. I do not have an answer to your question, but I'd like to ask you, is my page5 worth investing time? I am not able to make up my mind whether I should join that site or not. Could you please suggest me whether I should join it or not? Thanks!
it is worth as long as you follow the rules like in my lot.They are social site,it depends on you,and if you are not interested well not to force and also it depends on your decision......
Thank you friend, for your suggestion. Well, I think I should reconsider my decision about joining that site with a positive outlook.
@aprilsong (1886)
I joined this site today, and i am still learning how to make money there, i got to know this website from mylot discussions. Well, mylot is really a good resource when we need help in online earnings, if the site is a scam, we will know it from mylot friend, and if there is a good website for us to earn, we also can get to know from here.
You can read the faqs for better understanding you can earn there.It is not scam you earn there as log as you did the right to earn.. i am waiting my 2 pay there but long time till now still not yet..
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi befriend, If you still haven't payed, you have to contact the Admin and inform him about it. I heard that sometimes they are paying late for some members and if you don't remind them it might be forgotten. So go and remind them.
Okay thanks i have to contact the admin right this time thank you for reminding me..Hope they will response to my message....