Love can last a lifetime

I really believe this now after all I have gone through.. I never believed in love or anything like it. I was lost and now I see what I was missing all these years. It took me 42 years but,that is just fine with me. I got my soul mate. Do You believe love can last a lifetime?
@dodo19 (28125)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I definitely do believe that love can last a lifetime. I think that it's definitely possible. We may not see it a lot anymore, but I do think that it exists and that it's very possible.
I know love can last a lifetime because my parents were married for 51 years before my mom passed away. They got mad at each other, for sure. Dad had his temper tantrums and sometimes she would hit him with the fly swatter or once she hit him in the head with a can opener…long story, but he deserved it when he went after my grandson for being noisy… he was going to hit him… just for being a 2 year old. They had all kinds of ups and downs, but they still loved each other. Dad always called her Ma, and she always called him Dad… I guess because that is what we kids called them.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i do believe that love will last a lifetime,because there are many couples who had succeed to their love life and until now they still loved each other,meaning the love they feel will last.
@sajujohn (1009)
Yes I do strongly agree with your opinion that love can last for lifetime. Till 2 years ago I also believed that love is a real fake and there is nothing like true love. But now I realized that there is true love since I found my love. I wish to continue this to my whole life and never want to loose her. I can't bear that situation as I love her that much.
@inertia4 (26882)
I believe it could last forever. But, I also believe that nothing lasts forever. I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but that's how I see it. I am now with my soul mate. It took 25 years for it to happen. I don't think it's fair, but that's life. I believe you found the right person for you. You deserve a good life, everyone does.
I think love can last a lifetime, but it’s not all milk and honey. Being together with another person takes a lot of work, because there are always ebbs and flows when it comes to mood and temper flare ups. One thing that people together need to remember is that you can be mad at your mate but still love each other. Both people in the marriage or relationship need to feel confident that they are loved even though they are mad at the moment. Once the temper flare up is over, it is always best to clear the air with an apology and let the other person know he/she is loved and safe. If I knew this all those years ago, maybe I would still be married now. Who knows?
Yes, I believe love can last a lifetime. It does take work and you don't want it to grow stale. But with imagination you can keep it fresh. I am sure you will figure it out as you go and Adrian will too. Be patient and kind.
@CTHanum (8254)
Yes, I believe so and I hope I will find one soon.(^^)(^^)
Hi giftsandbagscom. I believe that love can last a lifetime. Specially if you're relationship are based on trust and faith. Let God guide your relationship. Have a great day!!!