Loving Yourself is the greatest love

it took me ears to learn this and countless hours at the phycs office. I am happy to say I love myself a whole lot now. I hated myself for all the pain I went through. Not thinking all that would lead to all this I have now. I wish m friend could have learn this before she ended her life. I wish some day she would come visit me. I would not run I would sit and talk to her. I am not crazy I know what I just said. LOL How do ou feel about yourself..
thats true. you must recognize your self first and love it truly because Its yourself!! Loving yourself is not bad. the best formula to have a Good relationship is Loving yourself plus loving others..:)so thats it.. always make them proud.
@glesil_00 (1147)
Yes it is, you can not love others if you do not love yourself first. Loving yourself first and foremost before loving others keep the balance within our-self and other people. We can not keep loving other people if we don't love our-self. Keeping our self happy before keeping others happy will make us loving others happily.
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes,indeed,loving yourself is the greatest love that you can give to your self,before we think life of others we should think our life first,and follow of that will certainly we love other people too.
@lady1993 (14134)
I am very sorry about what happened to your friend. Truly, it is very hard for some people to truly love themselves. I am not even sure if I love myself.. but fortunately I love myself enough to not do myself physical harm..
@early3 (61)
Good for you! At least you've come to a realization that loving yourself first is not bad after all. It only means you are capable of loving other people in return. And love is the greatest gift that God gave us and we should not waste it. Life is beautiful and loving oneself, by not being selfish is a true virtue. We do not have the right to end our lives and we owe it to ourselves and to God by being strong and ready to face any trials and pain that He has given us.
@dodo19 (27729)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It is true. I do agree with you. It is a good thing when you love yourself. I think that, if you don't, life can get miserable for you.
I agree with what you said! Loving oneself is the best! I read in an article that once you love yourself you can learn to love others. I feel so sorry for your friend who ended her life, sometimes even if we love ourselves there is still a probability that we might end our life.
@SHAMRACK (8380)
Dear friend, I feel people are still alive and go furhter as they love themselves. Moreover we all keep ourselves more satisfied as it is part of our love. We like to do those which we are satisfed to do so. We love our selves, we want our selves satisfied.
Loving ones self and knowing oneself is very important in being truly happy. You can't move onward and have any good relationships if you don't like yourself or know what you need and want. Your poor friend. I wish she could have had a different life and more chances.