mypage5 problems...

i have a problem about mypage5. i have registered last 3 days. but i didn't received their $5 pre reg. promise. and i am limited for 20c a day. what is the problem?? the other members are getting their earn up to 50c a day. is it ok to have 5 acct in 1 site and 1 paypal?? if that mypage5 will do that to me i have to do something to increase my earns to them. unlike on mylot... im enjoying every post and comment and not thinking so much my earnings. but on maypage5 i dont have a chance to enjoy theit site. just want to earn from them.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
Oh this is a strange thing might just be a bug. I registered there, I have about $ 15 but there is not fun to me is their limitations in how to write how to upload photos and so on. wait and see what will happen after one day if not, contact the administrator. interesting discussion. nice day!
is it ok to have 5 acct and 1 paypal.. is the ok???