watching sports theme movies

Indonesia
I really like to watch the movies with sports theme, doesn't need to be exactly tell about sports in detail but sometimes if there's bit touching about sports. Movies like Rocky, blood sports,etc will definitely some of the movies that I like..Jerry Maguaire is also one of my favorite movies even not really talk about sports but the agency and romance of Jerry who played by Tom Cruise as well. The heart feeling in personal relationship of husband and wife and connection with his relationship with football player is really great,it involved true emotional feelings.. Maybe this of lesson generated after watching this kind of movies,since we can applying in our daily lives..How about you? What do you think about this kind of sports theme movies?
Hello omchesunche, these types of movies can really effect our mind. We would think, "if I would be on that situation I will ....". Also it creates some spirit on our mind. There so many films in the similar background.
Well, you are right..we must keep on positive spirit in our mind..this kind of movies will make our life better and improved others as well..appreciate for your response.
I myself has watched many sports movies. Most of them are very inspirational. I only remember the name of one Indian movie out of many i.e. chak de India. Its kind of very famous sports and inspirational movie here in India. Some other movies like Blind Side are also very good.
Well, I have never seen Chak of India, looks like that was a good one..You are right,those kind of movies will inspire us and help us to move in our daily life.
@asyria51 (2870)
I have watched a few. Jerry McGuire being the biggest of them. They are not my typical genre, but if the hubby is watching one I will curl up on the couch and watch one too.
Well, you are right..this type of movies will usually match with our hubby, lucky if the lesson from movies is also clear and useful to maintain our relationship in harmony..
@vertu007 (683)
I like theme sports movies. I find them very motivational and I think a lot of principles in those movies can be applied in real life. I like Facing the Titans, Rocky, Never Back Down.
@cearn25 (3460)
I also liked to watch sport movies too but not too much. And I only know a few movies which is related to sports. Any sports can do and it depends on how the story evolves with the importance of a particular sports.
I also like to watch sports theme movies. Although I may not be interested in a certain kind of movies. But usually the sports theme movies will encourage people to have an ambitious mind. And I always feel touched to this kind of movie. I love China
@rafiholmes (2897)
yes i love it too.. watchign sports movies or a competition type movies..(karate tournament etc) also can lift up the spirit..and cheer u up especialy it gives out a happy endings.. one of my fav sports oriented movies are Chariots of fire, Rocky 3,Escape to victory,Karate kid (1984),Space Jam & Leather head
@boyuancy (1709)
I wouldn't exactly put Rocky and Bloodsport in sport themed movies, although I love both of them and the fight genre. Sports movies would be more like Goal, and Coach Carter. Goal is about soccer, Coach Carter about BasketBall, Grid Iron Gang is another one about Football. These would be the movies I would call sport movies and recommend to you.