Not on here as much as I would like

@asyria51 (2870)
I had really been hoping to reach the $10 minimum for cash out this month, but it just does not seem possible at this point. We were without internet for 2 days (a weekend at that), and I have been swamped at work. I am traveling for the holidays so will not be on much. Guess it will just have to wait until January.
@writersedge (22579)
Well, Happy Holidays, safe trip, and see you more in Jaunary!
@asyria51 (2870)
That is definitely the plan. I just wish I had a better portable device to be able to do this on the go. I feel bad using my inlaws computer to do "frivilous" stuff like this.
@writersedge (22579)
Unless your inlaws run a business, what else does their computer have to do?
@asyria51 (2870)
Nothing other than communicate with family members on skype. I just feel like I have to be with the family every second that I am there.
Having too much work is a lot better than not having work at all, asyria. But I understand what you mean. I was at the hospital last month for a week and sick at home for another week. Of course I did not reach payment. But the worse part was that I did not know much about my friends here. I´m catching up now and, although I will have payment this month, I am still behindhand answering posts and saying hello
@asyria51 (2870)
getting on mylot is a way for me to stop thinking about all the things that are stressing me out. If i take a half hour or so a day to unwind it makes me much more patient with my family, especially when work adds a bunch of work and no time for it to be done.
i think you are lucky because i believe u have experience to earn here.. so dont worry if dont get your earnings today.. maybe the january is the best time to have it.
@asyria51 (2870)
I was hoping to have that money put in my paypal account in time for me to pay my credit card. I will have enough money (I did not go overboard on Christmas this year), but still the less I have to take out of my primary check the happier I am.