Two and A Half Man is one of the best dramas i have seen. do you like it?

China
the first time i watched this drama is in university, at first i thoght it is a common TV program, but the more i watched it the more i like it. it is so funly and every time i cannot stop laughing when i watch it. for each season i watched at least ten times but i never thought it boring. if you are a fun person i think you shall watched it too. you will never regret.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, I totally love Two and half men. Its totally awesome TV program. It really is funny and enjoying. I have been watching this program from season one and have totally enjoyed it from the very beginning. And now, the entry of Aston Kutcher has made it even more wonderful. I just love watching this series. If you love this series then I think you will love the american series 'Friends'. Have you watched that series? Its one of the nicest series that I have watched.
Yes, i like this drama too, it is one of the funiest TV programs i have watched. To be frankly i donot like the new star Aston Kucher, i think his entry is too suddenly i can not accept it and i think the reason is i have already gotten used to Charlie and his humor. about Friends i have watched it so many times from season one to ten, i started watched it from at university, it is also one of the nicest drama it not only brings happinest to me but also greatly impoved my oral english
By the way, which actor you like best in the drama TWO AND A HALF MAN and which character you like best in the Friend? Charlie and Rechael are my most like ones, their action skills totally convinced me they are the best ones. It IS a pity that TWO AND A HALF MAN has not the the prize EMA.
I used to love it when Charlie Sheen was there, not so much with Ashton. I do notice that they are starting to grow it into a different direction, and I think that's good. I just don't think they know what to do with the Allen character yet. If they can figure that out I think it will be better, but I miss Charlie. Even though I felt like cheering when Rose came back. I love her character.
Two and half men was my favourite sitcom ever. I just could watch it over and over again and I really never got bored. I must have watched the first season atleast 4 times.. But once Charlie was sacked I never again felt the same interest. I watched the first 5 episodes of season 9 and they were lame. So I have stopped watching since, but soon will watch the rest of episodes to see if there was any improvements