I am coming down with something..

I will not be here for a while. I am sore all over and my head hurts. I have to deliver all my avon and my gifts. Then I will be back to go to bed. I think m Christmas is ruined. I just can't be bothered. Are you feeling down or uplifted..
@Dominique25 (9476)
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling sick. Being sick isn't fun especially when there is a lot to be done.I hope that you are able to start feeling better soon. Drink lots of fluids. I don't know if you like things like airborne but they are suppose to help my husband takes things like that. I can't stand the smell or taste though.
I don't have an of those things right now. I feel terrible though and will stick to my house for the next day. I hope to feel like being bothered tomorrow.
I hope that you were able to feel better. And that your week is going good. Try and keep your stress level down as well. Being stressed out weakens our immune system. I hope that you and your daughter are getting along well and that you didn't have to put her out.
@davaome (1828)
maybe you just over strained yourself. A couple of hours rest should make you feel better. Drink plenty of water and take some medicine just in case. Merry Christmas
I did not feel better today a little tonight was good though. I finally came back to the computer. Happy Holiday's to you
@cher913 (25893)
i was sick last week and missed my work Christmas luncheon but it was ok. i felt achy all over and i was exhausted and could barely get off the couch.
That was not cool and that sounds like how I am feeling today. Happy holiday's
It sounds like you have the flu. Hope you can feel better. Have Adrian get you some orange juice and start drinking it 2 or 3 times a day… and try to stay hydrated and fed even if you don’t feel much like eating. If you get a sore throat, some tea with honey might help.
What ever it was it is gone now. I have felt good all day long. I will be going to church in the morning as well. Just as I liked it to be..
Hi..gift...just take it easy and don't be so stressed. Now, it is Christmas, why don't you use this time to get more relaxed and peace. I am also working and I could not celebrate Christmas, but I was happy. Just take it easy and enjoy your Christmas time. Ok
Did you get your flu shot this year? I would hope you did but it doesn't sound like it. We all got ours and got sick right after. I hope you get over it soon and that your Christmas isn't ruined.
@bb_gabs (205)
HI gifts!, maybe you are just stressed from work, just take a good rest, drink a lot of fluids and you will be fine. Have a Merry Christmas!