The new year can't come fast enough.

I am enjoying my visit with m daughter and all has been fine. If I can just get to walk around my house in the comfort I am use to it would be great. Because,of her and this boyfriend I have to wear my house clothes. It will be a blessing when the new ear gets here and she leaves. We are here alone and I baked some cookies. So,it is nice.. Are you enjoying your night as well....
@winterose (39917)
I am feeling really blue these days, I am just in an emotional meltdown.
I do hope ou are doing better by now. I hate to know our doing bad. This will get better soon.
@winterose (39917)
I am so so today thanks for caring hon
@KrauseHome (35514)
Well, it is Christmas eve here. Just sitting here relaxing for a bit, and getting ready to have Brunch in just a few, and then my husband and I will probably exchange gifts before we go to his brothers. We have Church tomorrow and then I have to work so going to enjoy today.
I want to go to church tomorrow as well. But,then I have to wait on dinner at my brothers house.
Glad to hear your visit is going well and that all is fine. The new year will hold alot of new things for you. Hope she stays in school and makes you very proud this next year.