I need to go shopping for stuff

I want a collection of my favorite music. I need a nice car mat in my favorite cartoon maybe tweety or Betty boop. I saw those air freshners that you can put in your window. I see the nice steering wheel covers with cartoons on them. I want it all. I think betty boop will be better because of the red color. I can't wait till I can get it all too. Do you have anthing special in your car..
I actually have purple leopard car seat covers! I don't have a steering wheel cover though. I couldn't find one that matched the covers. It would look ridiculous if they didn't match!
That is good I will be sure it matches my car. I don't think I will get seat covers though. I like the seats as they are. I would like a nice pair of gloves to hide the cold from the wheel wen I first get inside though.
I know whatcha mean about the cold. I hate when my steering wheel si so darn cold1 Or so hot, for that matter! I got the car seat covers because the actual seats looked like they were from the 80's with these funky dots. Ick!
I am just so excited that all this stuff is crowding my brain.. I have a red pt cruiser.. I don't need to do anything to it. I just want to But,I might wait and get me some winter tires.
@KrauseHome (35507)
No. we have never considered getting anything special for any of our cars really. We do have a special license plate holder that we have moved from car to car when we get a different one, but nothing else. I have considered getting special Floor mats, etc. but never really done it.
I am thinking of waiting now so I can save some of my money for an emergency..