I think Adrian and I will be apart for Christmas

Yesterday,Christmas eve he spent it all day with his kids. He came home after midnight and turn the radio on and we opened our gifts and had so much fun. Now today he is sleeping and I will be going to my brothers house. He mentioned he had to pick up his daughters. So,I guess we will not be spending Christmas together ether. Oh well I am spending it with my family. I guess we will have to work something out next year.
@stephcjh (32328)
Yeah. I know what you mean. We had my daughter and the grandbaby here with us. My husband and I had no time to our self because they live with me. We will next year.
It sounds like he is making time for everybody. Sounds like fun having Christmas late at night. Will you spend New years eve together? This can be a very romantic night if a couple wants to go that route. I always enjoy it and do my own sort of celebrating when I can.
@carolscash (9501)
Well, if he came home after midnight and you opened gifts, then you did spend some of Christmas day together. If he has to spend the day with his children, it certainly can't be helped. I would have discussed my plans with him before the day arrived and maybe he could have picked the kids up early and spent the day together with your brother.
Hi Gifts. Does this bother you that Adrian isn't having Christmas with with you? Did you expect this to happen? Did you all not talk about this ahead of time? Maybe next year you all can celebrate together.
@winterose (39929)
It is important that his kids see their day for Christmas, they are children and they need their father. You have all year with him.