My Poem To Jesus On Christmas-Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart For You

@Ganesh44 (5434)
Dear Friends I wrote a poem to Jesus Christmas This Christmas ........ Love,Love,Love & Heartiest Wishes On This Christmas Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Prayers,Prayers,Prayers That You ALready Know Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas I Always Remember You For The Vast Peace n Love You Are Source Of Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas I Often Think/Dream Of Wether , Will I ever Meet You .......... Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Tears ,Tears,Tears For The Pain You Took For Mankind Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Hunger,Hunger ,Hunger For The Christmas Treat That You Will Surely Give Me Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Santa ,Santa ,Santa For The Gifts That He(you) Will Give(send) Us On This Christmas Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Mother Merry ,Mother Merry ,Mother Merry To Wish Her Happy Chritmas Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Mylot , Mylot , Mylot Team That Created Such A Wonderful Website ,I m sending my wishes through Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Mylot Friends ,Mylot Friends ,Mylot Friends Who Are Reading /Responding To My This Poem Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Jesus ,Jesus ,Jesus offcourse there is a special place reserved for you deep in my heart Dear Jesus This Is What I have in my heart for you on this Christmas Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Reading This ........ Hare Krishna Ganesh