How about best-reviewer and wizzley.com ?

Friends I just came across two interesting article writing sites called best-reviewer.com and wizzley.com . It seems that best-reviewer allows adsense integration as well . Does any one has any experience working with them . Are the sites legit and what are the payment options ? Please share . Thanks in advance
@boyuancy (1709)
I cannot say much about wizzley but best-reviewer seems like a collection of random reviews. I cannot say about this one, but I'm having a negative feeling. Try it if you want to.
Thanks boyuancy . I won't proceed if friends not give positive feedback about the site . That's the reason I posted the discussion here .
@boyuancy (1709)
No problem rolly. By the way, how's your online earnings in the new year?
@boyuancy (1709)
Okay so I found this article by going through some other stuff, it is about wizzley and it might be of help to you. Check it out: http://incomebooster.org/squidoo-alternative-money-writing-wizzley-com/