I don't wanna lose my best friend =(

I have a very very close best friend that I never thought I would be so attached to him. We live very far from one another so when he went here in our place to find a job, I let him stay in our house. But now he's going home to have a vacation. We think we get used to being together always so now I feel so sad that he's not here. Although he's gonna be back soon enough, I'm already missing our bonding.
@KrauseHome (35528)
Many times things like this can happen, but you need to remember the alone time is really what you do need. Many times it can become too comfortable when a person is around and they can feel complacent, or smothered, or sometimes just need that alone time. But the thing is when they come back it will be a lot better as well because then you have both had time to realize just how Good of a friendship that you really do have.
Thank you KrauseHome =)
@sjvg1976 (18375)
Hello meozard22, Yes it happens in life i also had the same experience.When i was on my first job i used to live in the rented room and on the request of one of my friend i allowed one of his friend to share my room.Though we were strangers at that time but the bonding became so strong and we stayed together in the same room for almost 4 years and when we got separated it hurt me and him a lot.Now we are far away from each other but still we are the best friends and often talk to each other over phone to get to know about each other.
well that's nice... But if only you're not that far from each other, maybe you can also hang out somewhere, have more bondings and everything... It's very nice to have a bestfriend, at least you have someone you can talk to =)
@aleic27 (161)
You don't need to lose your best friend; the trick here is to communicate as often as you can to keep your friendship. For sure you can call or send him a text or email message, set a date for chatting and webcams, or meet personally once in a while. If he's your genuine friend, then he will talk back.
yah that's impossible hehe... we will never lose communication... I'm just gonna miss him so much even if it's just for three days hehehe I'm just too emotional... Thanks aleic27 =)
@umesh9889 (201)
This happen to everyone in life, we are emotionally attached to some people, dont worry you will get busy in your work and will not miss him too much.. at last it is a life and we must move on..
yah you're right, I guess so... He will come back in a few days, its just that I got used in having him here having movie marathon, playing games, and whatsoever... Thanks for the advice anyways =)