As seen on tv products..

I like shopping for those as seen on tv products. I want the no no shaver for myself. I got the pajama jeans already now my mother and sister both want them. I also have the slice omatic. I bought quite a lot from them as well. I do wait till it hit the store to save on shipping and handling. What have u bought that the had....
@inertia4 (26913)
My girl friend loves those as seen on TV products. I know we could buy then at Walgreens and a store here in Brooklyn called Telco. They sell lots of those things, but not all of them. My girl has the pajama jeans and she loves them. I wish they had a mans version. Oh well. She did buy those Eggies things, but they are to worth it.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have seen several things on that show. I have not bought any of them yet though. My daughter wanted to buy me the slice-o-matic too. That is a neat gadget for tomatoes, onions etc.
@sacmom (14338)
I'd love to get the No No...if it really works. Unfortunately the price is a bit too high for me to find out at this time... I've gotten a few as seen on TV products. The most recent is the alumna wallet (one for my husband and one for myself). I'm not too crazy about them, but my husband convinced me to get them. We've also gotten products in the past such as The Juiceman Juicer and the Ronco Food Dehydrator. We also have Snuggies for the whole family, but those were given to us by my MIL. Oh, and my husband was given a couple of Fushigi's as well. Happy mylotting!
@winterose (39931)
I would like the no no too but it is too expensive for me, I would also like the Dr. Ho massager for my aching bones.
@jazzyrae (1747)
All I have s a snuggie lol how are the pajama jeans
@alberello (4756)
I buy only what is necessary, therefore, i'm not at all a fan of shopping. If you read my comment to an your discussion, you'll understand the reason.
Our local Mall have a As Seen On TV store so i can buy anything I want there. I thought you were not going to buy anymore stuff and saving your money.
I have had a bad experience with as seen on tv products... I feel cheated as the products don't perform the same as shown on TV.. I had purchased a vaccum cleaner which hardly worked properly and a sauna slim belt for my father. The belt reduces you belly.. but in the one which I got home it never worked... I feel such products should be banned from being sold on television. They just cant bully people like that. I wasted a lot of money on those products and I really feel cheated for my money... Please beware before buying any such products.
i have boughts sarees for mother coat for father, and the fashionalbe jeans for my younger and elder brother. i have also boughts some of the household produts too as new year is coming..happy new year in advance
@cher913 (25895)
we have a store in our local mall that is full of as seen on tv (the store name, in fact) and what i want is the balance bracelet (i forgot the name of it) but it is $50 and a bit too steep for me right now.