These two sites have the same coupons..

Am I going to find this with other sites.. These coupons are the same as the ones I just look through on the other site. I am trying to make a big list for the first time and made a big savings.. But,I also see items like biscuits buy two and get .30 of that to me is not a sale because I was not buying that to begin with. But,if I were going to bu it I would want to only buy one and save,And plus the name brand cost more than more brand so what will I really be saving.. I said,I would give this a try so I am trying..
@stephcjh (32327)
I hardly ever get coupons in the mail to use anymore. I just do not have the time to look them up online either. I hope you do save alot.
@sid556 (31005)
HI gifts, I just don't have the time to get into this whole couponing thing. I don't really get how these women get so very much stuff free. It would be worth it, I guess if I could somehow grasp how they do it. But here, they only double coupons under a dollar and most are for a dollar and the others are very small and usually not on items I'd use. I don't go for the extreme but I do check the coupons and every now and then I find some that save me some money. I only buy what I NEED or if I have some extra cash, I might use one to buy something I will need soon. The best deals are on makeup, hair products etc. CVS is great for deals. I wouldn't use a coupon just to use it. I'm looking to save money not to see how many coupons I can use.
@CTHanum (8254)
Even if there are coupons but most of the time I would read carefully if they actually do some trick or it really worth the money. Same goes when there are sale. Sometimes the price is not acceptable when we need to buy two things and get rebate at the same time we don't need them so much. SO bought two instead of one is not worth the money. I will only go for things that I really use or eat. Then coupons for it is needed~(^^)