I was trying to dodge the cold..

I have to go out to get my rent money.. Tat is the only reason I am going out in the cold. I feel sorry for all those people out there in the wee hours of the morning before the sun heats up...Thank goodness the heat is working in the car.
@stephcjh (32327)
I know what you mean. It has been cold here also and the wind is blowing pretty hard today too. We are supposed to get some rain coming in instead of snow though.
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
I hear ya. I like to stay in when it is cold out too. It has been damp in the air the past couple of days. I wish it would snow already so the dampness would go away. It sure has been a strange winter so far. Hardly any snow, we normally have several feet of it by now. None to speak of. Not good for the crops for the farmers. I feel so bad for those that don't have homes and are living in their vehicles in this cold weather. May the New Year bring everyone blessings.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, This Afternoon it was so cold and windy here I would have given almost anything not to have been forced to go out and do the Shopping. However I was so happy in the end I never even noticed the cold at all and boy was it cold as well. There were loads of People in the Shop but I did not mind that after. Good atmosphere this Afternoon everyone in a good mood no one caring much about rushing.xxx Anyway I managed to bring the Shopping back had a nice Coffee and a nice chat as well and my Husband is doing the tea for me what else can I ask for?.xxx
I absoluteyly hate the cold but I have to deal with it every year as I live in New York. i'm from the island so I'm in love with the heat. I don't understand why people complain about the heat? last year winter was horible a lot of snow storms.
@alberello (4755)
This year, at least until now as concerns us, and especially those of us Italians from Genoa, we must be honest that the climate is in our favor. In the sense that the cold to say the truth has not come yet. I still think it is an abnormal period, however, I am sure that in January and February the temperature will come down here dramatically. Then we will find the warmth in our homes by turning on the heater.
@Masihi (4227)
Wear Alpaca knitted items, sweater, hat, mittens, scarf, and socks. It's one of the warmest fibres out there for cold weather. The cold air is actually refreshing once you bundle up.
Thank goodness for car heaters. Mine is a good one and Boy howdy! does it get warm. We have been having 50 degree weather here lately. Nice change from the high 20's during the day and teens during the night. Our rent is payed through a payee so we don't have to go to the bank or elsewhere to get it.
hi gifts oh how I remember the cold nights when i was back in my home state. we all did everything we had to do during the day tiem as South dakota nights in the wintere were cold to super super cold like 40 below zero fahrenheit and thats too d arned cold.here it gets to feel chilly arou nd forty and i do really freeze so am not going out at night any more unless I am in the car with my friend Nelda.I am glad you have heat in your car and dress warmly gifts.