If you will help...

If you will help, do you need to get the biggest thing in the world or have many just to give simple thing?? Our Grandmother is 87 years old. Bed ridden and the bed is not good enough for her to stay there. Once i went home i notice the situation and i had a thought to ask some help from one of my cousin... that was 3 mos ago. The bed i was requesting was only worth 38$. But he refuse to buy and telling me that he had small amount of salary. And don't have money to buy. This week i was in deep hurt for my grand ma because my dear cousin buy new laptop that was almost 400$. I talk to him pouring out my disappointment and I said that if there's a will there's a way. I was in deep hurt but what will i do we are not the same...
You will be fine and so will ur grandma. There are people in this world that are truly selfish and that cousin of yours is one of them. Trust and believe he will need something one day and will be treated the very same way.
I was so sad that in simple and small things he was like that. What more for a bigger things. But then i am not closing my door. Maybe one day and i hope that day my grandma is still fine and lively to accept what he might give... thanks gifts..
@jsmalong (109)
Clearly, your cousin has other priorities and sadly, your grandma is not one of them. One day when he will be in that kind of situation, he will surely cry out for help and compassion and nothing of the sort is forthcoming. Believe in the saying that "what you sow is what you reap". Do not feel ill with your cousin because he/she is not worth the worry.
Yes i do believe also on what you said jsmalong, that sow shall you reap. It's his call anyway. I will just look what he will do next.I'm the eldest grandchild that's why i set example to them. But who knows, maybe i don't know. if the world turns up side down and he will change.. Thanks keep on posting..
@Graceekwenx (3163)
awwwwwwww mm... i dont know the story of your cousin but it sure is disappointing for some to spend much on vain things and forget about the needs of our folks.
yeah grace, and to think that that was our own Grandmother. Small things means a lot to me.. and it reflects for a greater act. if smaller cannot be done and given much more on the bigger things.. Happy new year..
@sjvg1976 (18387)
Hello mmgonzales, OMG how selfish your cousin is... Yes all of us have different attitudes some people just think of their self and some people think of others too at least about the people who live with them.Yes your cousin lacks emotions he will realize it once when he will be neglected by someone in future.
Yeah, hope it will not return back to him. Things are really different even same blood runs into our veins. 2011 is near to finished in myLot but still i have hope in my heart that things will go different for 2012..