Tagvillage - Is it another KOODAY??

@buddha3 (1029)
The latest buzz for online money making is tagvillage!! It's based on tag-trading..We need to invest some money and then start buying and selling tag words, which is the base of this website's functioning. Tagvillage aims to run an advertising platform called "tagvertisement" in which tag words will be used to place ads. But I'm always apprehensive about this site as I've seen what happened with kooday. It started off with claims that it will push aside the "big 3s" of search-google, bing and yahoo. It was based on similar concept of trading "keywords". I just hope it doesn't turn out to be another kooday and eat away the hard earned money of the members who invest hoping for some returns. What do you guys feel about tagvillage?
the moment you shared another online making possiblity, my hands moves even faster, searching what exactly this tagvillage is. and after learning so much about tagvillage i am too came in the same conclusion as you have mentioned in the discussion, another site which can swings the moods of the easy guys
@buddha3 (1029)
hmmm...but it seems just a bit better than kooday from the initial observation of mine. I just invested very less amount to test it..hope it goes well. In the meanwhile, if you get any info about it, please do share:)
sure buddha, i will do share the news i am having, inthe meanwhile you to keep you eyes on the test you are conducting on the site.
@buddha3 (1029)
yep sure..i will test it, verify it, certify it and then recommend it to you:P You will be my loyal referral then hehe