Global Test Market

My friend has invited me to this site to fulfill the surveys and earn a bit extra cash. By the way, survey sites hardly work for India. I don't know if GTM is one of them. My friend hasn't yet been paid by the site, but he says that it is genuine. Please give me your opinion. Should I start with the site? Is it legit?
@timetravel (1428)
Because I rarely qualified for surveys, I started only doing the ones that were 40 points and under. To my surprise I almost always qualified for the lower point ones, and they tended to also be short. It took me almost a year, but three days ago I got my fifty dollar check - right in time for the New Year. I am up to a bit over a hundred points again there. I figure if I can do at least two surveys a month I'll be able to cash out again end of next year. I don't count on it as a steady income - just a nice little end of year bonus.
forgot to mention - I have gotten several free products to try throughout the year - including two big jugs of cat litter - which makes it's value a bit higher.
Are there points allotted to surveys? It means different surveys have different remuneration. Oh, its very heartening to hear that you have got your money for your efforts. Over a hundred points again - and that seems to be good going. By the way, which products did you get? Were they of daily life use? Were they given to you to use as if you bought them?
When they email you about a survey it lets you know how many points it's worth. I got two jugs of cat litter for my cats, two boxes with 12 cans each of fancy feast wet food for my cats, a huge container of laundry detergent, two boxes of kitchen trash bags and two boxes of cookies. And napkins and paper towels And yes, I had to replace the ones I usually used with those items for a time to evaluate them properly.
@ekoytyas (4672)
i also member there, but not so active. i know that site from here. i see on ipanelonline there is survey that i got from globaltest market. i think that site was legit, in GTM we must collect point to change the money.
I agree with everything what you say. But the question is how many surveys do we get. Only then the question of changing the points to money will arise. I don't have any doubt that the site is legit, but if it is slow earning, then it is worth thinking of.
@ekoytyas (4672)
i always get invitation to my email from GTM. but the bad think in survey site, sometimes i marked as not match to fill that survey.
You always get invitation to your email from GTM? Means someone has invited you to sign up and you haven't yet signed up. Am I right? Those mails must be some kind of reminders for you I guess. But then why don't you want to join the site? Or you can ask them not to send the invitation again.
@veganbliss (3901)
• Adelaide, Australia
Global Test Market has been around for many years. I joined up in 2006 & have been receiving their cheques from their office in my country. The same might be true for India - do check it out! It is one of the more reliable international survey sites. Yes, it does take forever to reach payout in the beginning, but the payout become far more frequent after you have established yourself with them & they know you are reliable. Also, most of their surveys give you very little for your time, but several times a year, they send you absolutely massive surveys with huge rewards taking you well past payout level instantly. I have not made any referals, I earn everything from the surveys they send me. One more very important thing to remember: they always pay you in $US. I can remember my first few cheques for about US$50... the cheques that came to me, in my local currency were for more than $80! Now, our dollar is on parity with the US dollar, so the whole thing works against me today, but it is worth saving up your points & only cashing out when the conversion rate is favourable to you. You can make a lot of money just using this principle alone... currency trading!
It has been an earning of more than 5 years for you. Good going. By the way, where are you from. You are getting good surveys it seems. You said - your first few checks - that shows you are a regular on the site. By the way, which types of surveys do you submit there? Just curious to know.
@jaderamirez (1031)
I am a member of the site yet I often answer some of their surveys because for me sometimes it is so time consuming and I do not have enough time for that. I have reas some review sites that telling everyone that Global test market is a legit and trusted site.
I have not given a lot of time to the site. However, I have heard that it is legit. So, I won't mind being active there. But at the same time, I am not giving priority to it either.
@enelym001 (8333)
Yes I've heard this is genuine but normally those from US and Canada are getting a lot of surveys from GTM. I am a member and it's very rare that I get to be invited to complete a survey. I'm not from those country, And usually I'd get rejected and will only earn 5 points.
I wonder why people only from US and Canada are given more opportunities or more rates when it comes to online earning like surveys or image views? Other people also work and those people as well. Then why are we getting lesser pays and lesser opportunities?
@kingparker (9698)
I don't want to be judgmental, and give you some wrong opinion toward some websites I don't know. Honestly, I never work with Global Test Market, and since it is a survey website, I don't have much confidence on it yet. Why don't you wait until your friend get paid, and see the proof yourself, then decide whether it is worth to join this website or not. That is my best advice.
I guess you have used the right word - confidence. Even I am not skeptical about the legitimacy of the site. However, if there are so many questions surrounding it, it is really doubtful to work there. I have just signed up only and haven't done any activity there yet. I don't know what to do next.
@anil02 (2968)
I am agree with you that moreover survey sites are not for Indian. But this site is for Indian also. To assured your self contact with R.S. Chouwdhry. Who is member of EK. He got payment from this site.
That is what I am saying my friend, generally survey sites are not for Indian members. I really am surprised why it is so. Don't Indian people give correct surveys or do they not work if they are getting any as your get. There is no exception of working. All have to work hard. Then why is this discrimination against us?
Global Test Market and other survey sites generally force their participants or users to invite others, as a referral, And assuring them to earn more and more money from them. Your friend is also doing that thing. HE/SHE tries to make you HIS/HER referral. He or She is not getting enough survey. That is why he or she invites U. May be it is legit. Moreover: It's depends upon U. Surveys and Data entry are generally time wasting. Try some other thing.
Gaurav, you have hit the nail on the head. You are right. I was also 'invited' by one of my friends who is already a member of the site. But I don't know the logic behind this. Is it that the site wants to assure the current members that they will get to earn more from their downline? Maybe, it will make the members feel that the site is giving them more? Am I right?
@aman1981 (793)
I have just complete 2 survey of GTM in 2 day ago and they give me 160 points and now my total point is 860 points, as they send the check of $50 if your balance is 1000 points, no doubt its a legal company but the survey is no more for indian as regular survey for usa people only.. so hope when i complete 1000 points they send me the cheque of $50...
From your name, it looks that you are certainly not from the US. And if it means you are yet getting two surveys in a couple of days, then that is really commendable. It looks very healthy for you - your overall experience. Yes, I also wish that you payout early and happily.
@kaichoukebz (1190)
I had also joined that site but I stopped. I think, it is hard to earn very large amount in GlobalTestMarket. Yes, I believe it is a legitimate site. I am also receiving quite average surveys per week. Almost three surveys actually. You can try it for yourself and see if it will fully satisfy your desire on earning few money online.
I don't have any experience about the site. But I can say one thing it is really hard to earn from that site. I am saying from the experience of friends like you and the one who is earning from the site. But the earnings are too low and slow.
@Triple0 (1907)
I've joined that site! I don't know if it varies depending on your profile but it took me a very long time to cash out. Before it was 1000 points for 100 dollars but it dropped to 50 dollars by the time I needed to cash out. The thing with this survey site is that it likes to screen you out a lot! That is why it took me a very long time to cash out. Sometimes if you give you a few questions and then after getting enough questions answered by you they screen you out saying you do not qualify. I do get occasional surveys which gave my points and that I qualified for. They sent like one survey maybe every 1 to 2 weeks but it could be even longer so it depends. I would say the site is very unreliable and won't promise you a consistent income if that is what you are looking for. Most surveys sites won't promise you a consistent income, very unlikely you'll get a survey everyday. For Globaltestmarket, join if you like to get a few surveys but to me it's a waste of time, it took me 6 months just to get 50 dollars. After my first cash out I just left it. It pays by cheque too so if you rather paypal then don't bother with this survey site.
I have heard some good things about the site and so I wished to join it. But I am totally blank about the usage of the site, how frequently I may get a survey and how much worth the survey will be for and things like these. I didn't know that the rates have dropped as much as 50%. If after answering a few questions, they say that you do not qualify, then that is something seriously thinking of. I really don't want to 'waste' my time, earning nothing if I am doing something.