I feel so bad when I think about my love for Adrian and my pain with my child.

I was in church and I was praying for my daughter and thanking god for Adrian. I felt like I was doing something wrong so I got up and walked out of church. I don't know what to say other than I am so blessed to have a decent man in my life. I also love my daughter but,god knows I can live without the hurt and stress. I have not seen her in days and I have been sleeping good. I feel terrible inside for this.
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
I hope you feel good about your relationship and also that you at least have been in contact with your daughter. The lines of communication are still open and that is wonderful. Don't beat yourself up over it. There is no reason you should feel that you are doing something wrong. Take this time right now for yourself. You will be surprised how much strength you will have to carry on.
I could not understand the feeling I was having. I am glad I was not wrong to feel the way I did. I love my child with all my heart but I can't live with her. I know now what I need to do for both of us to have a great life. Thanks
I remember when I came to that realization. I said to my husband that I love my daughter but, I don't like her very much. That is truly how I felt. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I guess it is better that you realize what you need to do for yourself and all you can do is wish her well and keep in touch. Hugs
That is why I felt so bad before and now I have to just think about what I am going to do for me now. She wants nothing and no one but her man. Thanks for understanding. I am feeling down today,but will hope to feel better soon.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Maybe you have come to realize that you have brought this girl to the best of your ability and there is nothing more you can do. She has a mind of her own. She wants to be treated like an adult...so do that. Do not feel bad for anything. You have bent over backwards for the girl. You have done all that you can do.....a close neighbor once told me this at one point to me. I had to keep repeating it in my head. Good luck.
This is just how I feel about the whole situation..
@HONEYPALS (270)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You were in Church and you were praying for your daughter and thanking God for Adrian. But you feel bad for not having seen your daughter over the last couple of days. I fully Identify with you. Its okey for a mother to feel that way.
The sad part is I don't mind her being gone either. My life is much richer with her gone. I just want to know she is alright.
@winterose (39918)
why do you feel you are doing something wrong, you have a right to be happy, and in love with your man and of course you are praying for your daughter and hoping she turns her life around and makes good of it. It is only normal she is your child.
I guess I felt bad because I am not happy with her right now. I don't really know I just know the feeling was terrible.
@stephcjh (32327)
I know exactly what you mean. My daughter moved back in with us and we hope she gets her life straight now but she tested me again today. I will not play it and lose sleep anymore over her either. She is grown now and if she wants to continue to mess her life up, I will just have to let go.
I am glad my daughter will be having the money to move out. I will talk t her and see what she does.
hey, do not feel so bad, you are always a good mother,as i have participated in so many discussions of yours and made this conclusion. adrian is such a gift for you , you have a nice family like a unit. and most of all i have also noticed adrian doing lots of things for her mother.