Can you tell me how to get a gas card?

I was on xxon and they have business cards. I don't want to get a business card. I would like a personal card if they have one. Thanks very much..
I guess you just ask for a gas card and fill it out for credit. I personally would just pay for gas from my debit card to keep down the fees. Unless you were doing a whole lot if driving I see no reason to create mire debt.
That is something I never thought about. I said I would just use my credit card though.
I have to agree with Sid there should be applications on the counter by a register I work for Shell and we have them right up front we have business, personal and gift cards
That is good I can go t shell too. Thanks very much..
@sid556 (31003)
If you go into the XXon station and there should be some applications on the counter. It really is a credit card and if approved you can use it at any store that sells xxon and even for products other than gas if it is a convenience store. I don't have any credit cards now other than JCPenny but I did have a Sunoco card which really helped out at times when cash was low. Just be careful not to get sucked in over your head...it's too easy to do.
That is helpful thanks very much. I will see about the card.
@ladym33 (11007)
Many gas stations sell them right there at the corner. Just go to your favorite gas station and ask them if they have their own credit card and if you can get an application to get one or you could purchase a gift card and find out if it refillable. Some gas stations even have applications for their credit cards right there at the pump. Usually just the bigger ones.
Sorry, I have never heard of this site before. So I dont now how to order anything whether its business or personal. I do hope you get it figured out and order it.
@sedel1027 (17854)
There are person cards on this link https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/exmbl/index.jsp