A Voodoo Doll of you..

@laydee (12813)
This is just a thought :) A fun thought. What if you are married for 20years and then whilest cleaning up the garage, you came about your wife (or husband)'s old boxes and found a Voodoo Doll of yourself with a photo of her (or him) on the Doll's heart? hehehe.. I talked about this one with my partner and his eyes popped and asked "Do you have boxes there?" hahahaha.. But seriously, what would you do? Enjoy! Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
Too funny! Well, I think I would smile and then put the voodoo doll in a safe place. We've lived a great life so far, so why jinx it?! I'd lock up in a safe so no harm would be done to it - ha ha. Interesting . . . my husband would not be the type to believe in such things . . . and not that I do either, but I'd probably have a voodoo doll first before he ever did - ha ha!
@laydee (12813)
True, why jinx something that has been (perhaps) creating great luck for the relationship, right? Even if we don't believe it in, it doesn't mean that we should just shove them off, right? Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@tatzkie23 (773)
oh no! I've been in his love spell for 20 years. LOL. If that happened to me, maybe i would just pretend that i didn't see it. I'll just ignore it. I think for the 20 years I've been with this man, i might as well still get under his spell. At least, he didn't put some needles or some rope or something, right? All i know about voo doo doll is that it is used to represent the spirit of a specific person. You can address the doll as if you are talking to that person, requesting a change in attitude, influencing the person to act in accordance to your wishes, or desires. So being under it's spell you can't do nothing, you just follow what he says or do or something. I don't know if that really works. I think it's also a form of witchcraft of something. how about you? do you believe in it?
@laydee (12813)
Hehehhee! I understand how you feel, it would be a waste to throw all those love behind for the last 20 years just because of something that isn't proven, right? Oh I am so happy knowing that there are still people who stay together for years, I have thought that love was rare but indeed I am wrong. I am glad knowing that there truly are people who stay together, and I pray that the union would be for keeps forever. Thanks for responding and have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@Galena (9123)
I would be very curious as to what the intention of making the figure was. but I would not suspect that it was used to harm me, as it is quite rare for this to be the case. they're mostly used for healing or protection, or to represent a specific person in a specific working. even on those occasions when they are used with ill intentions, it's not in the way the films would have you believe. so if I found it in a box, I wouldn't be too concerned, just curious. if I was digging in the garden and found it, then I might be more worried.
@laydee (12813)
True, I think I too would be worried more if I found it in the garden. Thanks for the great insight and information (about them used for healing and stuff). Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there Laydee! Well, I guess I will just take it as a joke. I mean I am happy with our relationship and I don't really think my emotions could be controlled by dolls and rituals. I would make another voodoo doll of him with my face on its heart and place both dolls side by side where he can see it.
@laydee (12813)
That's absolutely cute, it's good that you see it that way, however, how would your guy see it? hehehee... Anyhow, thanks for responding! Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@bird123 (10526)
I would Laugh. I would also have to question her about those beliefs. Clearly, my work would be cut out for me.