Today,could not have been better..

I opened my mail late an found a letter from social services. I was given $300 towards my heat this year. Last Year i got $600 and it was very helpful. This ear they lowered it an I am still fine with that. It will save me from paying heat for two months. Now I can catch up on my bills.
It is always great to get a little bit of help with our utilities, especially during the winter when our heating costs tend to be so high. I wish that we were able to get some help like that, but we haven't been able to because of the fact that we do own our own home. With that said, I do remember when we first got our house, I was lucky enough to win a new heating and air conditioning system for our home and that was a great help to us because it saved us over seven thousand dollars that we would have had to spend out of pocket otherwise.
That's awesome. I've never had any help like that. The most food stamps I ever got was $10 a month which was a slap in the face.
That's wonderful, gifts! Use the money wel! I bet my family's heating bill will be less in these past four months because I won't be home and off to college!
@Nadinest1 (2040)
This is wonderful news!!! Good for you. See, it is all coming together for you.
@alberello (4755)
Dear friend, I am very happy for you that will help social services. At least there in the U.S., sometimes you get something positive. Here in Italy, unfortunately for us, things are different (negative)
@winterose (39921)
that is wonderful, it is always good to have a little extra money coming in like that.