J. R. Martinez

Boise, Idaho
Recognize the name? He is a vet that has been on Dancing With the Stars and was on Ellen afew weeks back. He is amazing. He was in Afganistan(or one of those places) and in a jeep that exploded. His face is all scarred. He has such an amazing attitude and just exudes energy and postive attitude. I wish i could be more like him. Have you seen him? Your thoughts.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
I was soooo glad he won on dancing. i fell for him the first night he was on. I think he is amazing & i admire him very much. i wish him all the good luck in the world.
Indeed. Me too.
@makingpots (11928)
He was a joy to watch on Dancing With the Stars. He worked very hard, enjoyed every moment of it and was the reason I watched this season. I have completely adored him on every interview show I've watched. He is an inspiration and an all around great man.
I second that.
@JenInTN (27565)
I haven't seen him. I do know that people who keep that kind of attitude and exhibit that kind of strength can be very inspiring. I will have to keep my eye out for him.
@winterose (39929)
he is just the greatest,he has an amazing attitude not many people and can be as happy and pleasant as he is after going through all that he did.
I wish I could be more like him.
@dawnald (84141)
• Shingle Springs, California
I've seen him on All My Children, and I read about him somewhere. I heard he was marshall for the Rose Parade, and I missed it this year. Being up in Sacramento, we don't get the all day reruns like we did down in LA.
I missed it too. I think he is a remarkable person.