starting points to enjoy one activity

Indonesia
As we know that every one should have starting point when they start to love something in their life, include to starting a hobby. Mostly happened when they are still young age and most of time there were older people as example to follow. I have hobby to playing violin since 9 years old when I started to listened to my uncle orchestra CD every day during he drop me to school. So our hobby should started from something that influenced us in our young age.. How about you?Do you have any experience when you get started your hobby?
@FluxNL (503)
• Netherlands
I was on vacation to egypt with other people, a tour troughegypt. And at one time I heard someone sing a song, I was interested in the song and he let me listening it on his iPod and I heard 'The Scientist' by Coldplay. After the vacation I was searching for The Scientist and found out it was also the makers of Viva la Vida (A Song I hated years ago) And after a while I was discovering Coldplay and I was addicting to the songs. I became a bigger fan then the guy from vacation. He also said I went crazy, but I don't care about it. That was the story : How I became Crazy Coldplay Fan (:
well, really appreciate for your good example.. I have ever experienced same thing with you.. I just loved to hear Coldplay when my friends has put a ringtone of Viva la Vida as well..So every time he received a call then I was automatically listened to that song and because it happen frequently it became familiar with my ear and I loved the song and tried to search another song by coldplay...
@FluxNL (503)
• Netherlands
I really hate the song Viva la Bida right now, because every wannabe Coldplay fan says I know the songs Coldplay make! Let me guess : Viva la Vida, Clocks and maybe Fix You/The Scientist. Yes!! Iam a fan. No you are not a an -.-'" But you need to listen to their new album 'Mylo Xyloto' and you will fall in love!
haha...that was really opposite to me.. I like to listened to other song from them..the ones in that 'Mylo Xyloto' album like "Paradise," "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" or "Hurts Like Heaven". That was really amazing song of the year..Yes, indeed I like clocks, fix you, the scientist, speed of sounds and their old song " yellow"
@dong88 (796)
Hello! Have a hobby, is the source of happy life. True, this is my life again. I think you like what, no matter what time to start, as long as you act, you will reap the rewards. I used to work in television, but did not use SLR cameras, last year I suddenly like taking photos, so I bought SLR cameras, and now I'm more and more like taking photos. And I take pictures can also make money, ha ha, really very happy! Happy New Year!
I used to do role playing with a group of friends, to keep track of the story we used to write up each meeting in a creative way, say a short narrative, or a diary, now I haves english at school, but 'cos this was 'part of the game' I started to quite enjoy it, and it made the game easier because it was a valuable resource to track information. After a few years the group broke down, but I found my self still wanting to write, so I started with a few short stories, and after a while I found that I really likes to make things rhyme, that's what amused me. So at the ripe opld age of 30 something I've discovered I'm really quite good at poetry, that's my hobby, and I'm really loving it.