The Fairy Bride cross stitch

Fairy Bride - Page one is finished. Hope to have close to page two done by end of February.
@marie2052 (3697)
Geez girls I know I have memory loss but when you forget to add your picture. Anyway, since I am sitting at the desk computer and KNOW where the picture is This is how far I got on her working on her for one month. I am enjoying the lighter colors. So page 1 is finished and I am working on page 2. There are sixteen pages on this pattern but at least the colors are easier on my eyes than the April birthstone was. Anyway hope you enjoy seeing what is done of her
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
I couldn't see the picture of this one. It sure sounds pretty. Hope I get to see it one the next update. Have a great day.
ahh, after I posted a comment then I could see the stitchings. Looks good.
@marie2052 (3697)
Whew had me worried there. Thought I had done something wrong LOL Yea the colors are light so I am sure the photo does not show as much as I see doing it. Thanks for checking it out!
You are very welcome, enjoy doing your cross stitching.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I like the colors, kind of hard to see it yet, but looks good, can't wait to see more of it.
@marie2052 (3697)
Hi yes the colors are well blended. I can probably see better on my end what its looking like. I just like doing a monthly update so others can see how far I didn't get