No help then

I need my camera for work, to take photos of things I sell. I know exactly where I left my camera last night and it isn't there now, perhaps one of the kids has moved it. I asked my partner to help look for it but he is just too busy on his xbox. I'm sure he will feel differently when I am skint and don't buy any food for him.
If I take you correctly,it sounds as if your partner likes to play video game.I guess he just occasionally plays it after coming off work so as to take his mind off work.
He doesn't work and often plays his games for up to 8 hours a day
Oh!You shoulder the load of life by yourself.
My guess would definitely be that one of the kids moved it. I know that my two are notorious for moving things and then I can't find them when I need them. However, they know that under no circumstances are they to touch either of my cameras. They each have fairly decent cameras of their own. It was either the kids that moved your camera or it was your resident ghost that decided to play some games with you.