I assigned task is translating a booklet in German!

Vietnam
We bought a welding machine from Denmark. However, User's manual it is written in German. Although previously, there was a guide to the use of the machine for our workers. But yesterday, my boss handed me his manual and told me to translate into Vietnamese. Oh my God! I only know English. I have never studied German. I asked the translation service but the cost is high. I had to use Google's translation service. But efficiency is not high. Since there are no words in German on English keyboard. The meaning of words is also very confusing. Do you have any advice for me?
@adhyz82 (36263)
maybe you must contact the producent the machine and ask them for making a english tutorial for this welding machine..i think the producen must had an email..so send them email as soon as possible
• Vietnam
I have a general email of that company on the User's guide. I sent them an email last week but I have not received the reply email from them. Maybe I must wait for a long time !
@adhyz82 (36263)
you must be patient my friend..you must always send them email again and again
@cerebellum (3871)
Shepardspy had a good suggestion, maybe you could contact the company and get another manual. I speak only English also, so I would be of no use to you. The first thought that struck me was, isn't your boss aware that you don't speak German? I would think that would be his first question before giving you the task.