What's happening in NY today?

It is like 57 degrees in Ny. What are your plans for today? I will be getting dressed and leaving this place to go spend time with my friends. I love the weather today and have to be out in it.
We have had some nice weather here too. It has been in the 50's for several days in a row. Before that we were getting rain and it was almost warm out.
@stephcjh (32327)
I do not have any plans for today other than to get some rest after working all night. I hope you enjoy your day. It is 35 degrees here.
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
We had 50 degrees in Wisconsin yesterday. It was a beautiful day. Hope you enjoyed yours. Today it was in the 30's and now is 28.
@lumenmom (1996)
It's 52 here in Ohio. Beautiful sunny. Birds out singing....and it's the first week of January! Lovely!
Upper 40's here. All that's left of winter is the remains of a giant snow ball the kids attempted to make when we had maybe a half inch on the ground. I wish I could get my kids outside they have boots so why not put them on and go, it's going to be in the 20's a week from now.
It’s close to 70 here. I was out for a little bit today. The sun isn’t shining, it looks kind of like it wants to rain, but it isn’t. It will be cold tonight. It’s often warm in the day and cold at night here in the South.