I just want to enjoy myself sometimes....

Today,was very nice here in Ny.. I wanted to go to a friends house and just talk and laugh. She has been asking to come to my house for over a year now. I even thought I culd pick her up and bring her back here with me. We could have cooked and had some music on and laughed. I washed and curled my hair as well. Now,I am still sitting here on the computer and the day is gone.. How was your day so far?
@jillhill (37354)
I had a wonderful day. I did some stamping this morning then cleaned the downstairs big time! It looks so nice. I ran errands...took a nap and finished a book I was reading....so it was nice and relaxing...!
That was great for you..I did a lot here as well.. I finally got my spare room in order. I will be bringing friends home now.
Today was really an uneventful day for me. Literally, the only thing that I did all day long was I had to run to the grocery store so I could pick up a prescription and get something to fix for dinner. Other than that I've been here at the house all day working online and playing on my favorite online game. It was rainy here today and that usually means that I don't want to get out and do anything.
hello giftsandbagscom, my day today so far is good, i've work in my office in good day. and im so happy to that.
@RitterSport (2452)
Sure wish the day would have had 48 hours instead of the usual 24 as the weekends are always too short to accomplish all I had planned to do. We were out with the neighbour family for dinner. It was our thank you for them for helping us out this summer when we needed help badly. Things are still sitting here undone and I just shift them to next weekend, really wish I had only four work days instead of five a week......
@jricky1 (6809)
I just had my days almost the same and i wanna chane.Maybe sometimes we just need some courage to do that.I wanna change my job and really think somewhile for my new life,i wanna travel around the world and be freedom,anyway,that's what i wanted and hope that would come true.
@iamroms (78)
Today, I have my period yet it did not become a hindrance in my will to play frisbee today. I went to our training grounds with my younger cousin (since I want him to learn frisbee too). At first, I was really exhausted due to our hard training yesterday. Still experiencing muscle pain but when myy CRUSH came, oh come on.. I'm already ready for the battle. HAHAHA. I had fun playing with my teammates and other teams, had fun knowing my cousin is getting better at his backhand throws and had fun watching my crush play. :)) PS: no one knows that I have a crush on him
@stephcjh (32385)
I spent the day with my husband, just being together and talking. We needed the time to spend together also.
@CJay77 (4441)
I did some cleaning and washing this morning, beacuse I didn't get the chance to do it yesterday! So far it's good, some things are cleaned and just had lunch, it's now time to chill and do some mylotting!
Yestoday was the best day for me during my half year of University life .I had spent half a year of my uniersity by myself ,I felt lonely and eagered to meet my old friends everyday ,but the fact is that I have to stay here by myself.But yesterday ,two of my best friends came to see me and spend time funning with me .We laughed and speraed our university life with each other.What a nice day it wsa!!
@CTHanum (8254)
Everyday is a good day to me.. I am glad and thankful that I still here breathing, in a good health and doing fine. I hope I will do my best for everything I am in to and for everyone as well. Now I got to do some packing and cleaning. See you..(^^)
oh gifts I am still coughing my chest out a nd still feel lousy;I tried to sleep this morning but was too congested. I just talked to my son and he will bring me something for my flu I was almost over and my roomie got it.now it seems I am in some sort of relapse, maybe caught some of her germs. if this does not get better soon I am due to see my doctor any way . I think I have bronchitis so anyway I slept some then got up and have been mylotting ever since and coughing. my chest hurts now. lolk it is 7;23 pm and just had another coughing spell.to think I went all last winter without one cold at all and now I got my flu shot a month ago and have been sick all during the holidays lol.
I’ve been doing a bit of mylotting and doing a bit of swag bucking… and doing a bit of reading and watching TV… Nothing much going on here.. I just think about stuff sometimes and I think .. well.. it might make a good discussion.
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
So why didn't you go and visit your friend and bring her back. It sounded like had great ideas for plans for the 2 of you. I was cooler here today, I just sat on the computer or watched TV, then made supper. I didn't have the car today. If I had I would of taken a ride to town for a bit.
@yaso4u (502)
Hi, I had same as you, met a old friend(best friend) after a long time, we went for a outing with their family members, had fun forgetting present problems and works. Almost 4 hours went without unnoticable. Had a very nice day. Thank you giftsandbagcom for giving an oppurunity to recall my day. Have a nice nice day !