Some people have the nerve

My mother is on the phone with me. Her boyfriend just called her and said,a neighbor came by and asked is she could borrow some money and could she suck his stick.. My mother is boiling right now. She wants to know why he did not call her when the woman as there. Is this not the worst thing to hear from your man? Would you confront the neighbor who did this..
@free_man (7337)
I wouldn't just confront her I would whip her bottom and make her think twice about asking my boyfriend anything. When I got done with her she wouldn't want to show her face in the neighborhood at all. I would tell everyone I knew what she did she would be so ashamed of acting like a street walker that everyone in the neighborhood would shun her she would probably move after I got done with her. Don't take anything for anyone!
That is what my mother had on her mind. She is so mad at the lady for this and I don't blame her at all.
@free_man (7337)
I don't blame your mom either that woman is like a street walker. I wouldn't put it off I would go straight to her and put this thing back in place.
Man, some people do have a nerve! I would probably confront this neighbor. He should do it or it won't go over well. And your mom would go with him. He didn't call her when the woman was there because he knew what would happen.
That is the truth an that is why he is upset that he told her. I am still glad he told her.
Being upfront and honest is always best.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is just sickening for the neighbor to do something like that. I would confront the neighbor with my boyfriend with me.
The boyfriend was upset that my mother was upset. so I know he will not bring her to the woman. But,he told her who it is already.
wow gifts yes I do not blame your mom. she is ri ght why did he not call her when the woman was there.Yes its not very nice,rather ugly sounding to me.I would be fuming if my man had said that to me. ugh ugh. yuck I think I would be angry enough to confront that meighbor who did that yes.
I told her it was crazy how the woman did that. She said I know the lad as well. What a load of mess..