doest any one here stick to mylot morning to evening?

@Jhovarie (1169)
Some times i wonder if i can earn $2 or $3 here on mylot if i stick here morning to evening but im to busy from other website. doest any one tried participating here on mylot morning to evening? or stick to mylot 12 hours a day? how much you earn if you do this?
@FluxNL (503)
• Netherlands
I try to spend my time wisely and only respond to discussions in the morning or evening. I like to respond when it is quiet in house, so I can think clearly. I think you can 1 dollar if you stick here long enough, but it depends on your activities and your referrals. Happy Mylotting!
@Jhovarie (1169)
hmm.... still no one tried morning to evening hope that some one tried this.
@FluxNL (503)
• Netherlands
I will try this in the weekend when I have a day off, so I can stick to Mylot a long time. I think six hours is a nice try for the first time?
@sjvg1976 (18401)
Hello Jhovarie, I have tried it. I spent app. 8 hours on MYLOT and participated in around 70~80 discussions and earned around $1.14 that day.But i wonder if someone can earn $5 or more from MYLOT.
@Jhovarie (1169)
Nice response im looking for this kind of response thanks.
@peavey (16866)
I've never tried it. I don't like to respond to topics that don't interest me, so I'd probably spend more time searching for something to respond to than I would actually writing. I don't know how much could be made in a full day here, but it wouldn't be worth a full day for me to make $5.
@Jhovarie (1169)
Yah even me i hate to response to a discussion like my cat is hungry, my girl friend cheat me, my food is delicious, i received my gift, i have head ache demet discussion use less.
@varier (5699)
It's not necessary to be online here for all day for gaining more earning. If you can write up to 100 quality responses in 2 hours, roughly you may get $1 or more.. And of course even if you're be online here for all day but you aren't posting anything, then you might not earn anything..
@Jhovarie (1169)
100 quality responses in 2 hours may be superman and wonder woman can do this?
@varier (5699)
You got the point . Each person has their own typing speed and thinking speed. Of course I am not that fast. I am far from that . Imagine how much a people may get in myLot if he can made that fast..
@parascevi (314)
• Greece
If you can stay here around 12 hours and respond to messages fast enough,but writing well at the same time, then i think that you might get 5$. I don't know i have never tried it i just guess. I think that it depends and on what activities you have and there is also the issue with refs. You can make more money with refs so you better start looking for them.
@Jhovarie (1169)
thanks for sharing but did you tried this?
• Greece
I have never tried this because i am very new here, nearly 2 days but i will try this very soon. Maybe tomorrow? I might.
hi jhovarie yes if you spent time making fewer posts and making them longer and much more quality. when I first started mylot I was in my own apt and had no problems staing up late or getting up late but here in Gold crest I have a roomie so I go to bed at ten pm.grrrrrrrrrrrr. bu t since we get up at six its pretty much okay. I can easily make a dollar a day but that first year I made two and three dollars and I did NOT make huge number of posts but the ones I made I did m y best on them. I can make between 24 and 30 dollars a month. Its quality much more then quantity and participating here a lot in all different tabs. so yes it can be done with a bit of work.
@Jhovarie (1169)
waw.. 24 - 30 a month it means you are earning almost $1 a day? even you did not spent your whole time here this is great...
If i try to stay on here all day i might earn 1 dollar a day. I try to do between 20 to 30 responses a day on here to try and get some type of earnings on here. I know if i do someting like that everyday for 7 days a week i can earn something on here. I start on mylot in the mornings when me bosses leave to go to jobs, run errands and do estimates and i can stay on here until they get back and of course im trying to get my daily work done at work as well while im on here. Its not to hard but i run out of time at work becasue im on here sometimes but i feel like im doing soemthing good for myself. I will go home some nights and get on mylot as well becasue im just trying to earn some extra money as well each month and everything helps me out in the end.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
I've never been here 12 hours but certainly if I sit here longer and can make $ 1 more but I doubt it. You just have to really sit over here. most I sat for 4 5 hours. and the largest amount that I earned in one day is 72 cents. I wish you success. nice day!