The 3 Arizona girls already apologized

Calgary, Alberta
after the controversy they caused, these 3 girls make a video apologizing about the racist video they uploaded few days ago. that video gone so viral, I heard 3 girls who looks similar to them got bullied at school cos theyw ere mistaken to be them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmeeZ1WBU4g I dont know if the change of heart this girls have is real but I hope they learned their lesson. they caused so much trouble. Plus its embrassiung that the first major viral video of youtube is them being racist. Their excuse is that they were drunk. People just need to stop uploading video with racist content on it,cos I'm sure its going to ruin their social life specially if people recognized in the streets.
@mspitot (3834)
I don't know about this one and it is the first time that I saw the video. God, they are just so junk....They really have to apologize. They should be hated. They should get their punishment to what they did.
• Calgary, Alberta
I know, their video was so classless and trashy, You can see so much ignorance and distate on their video. I think they experienced harassment on the road or school after their video gone wild.
@mspitot (3834)
They deserve that. Doing that and saying those they said with ignorance of the issue made them so stupid. They seem to be just boasting that they know how to say "F%#*" on cam. They deserve that. They should learn their lesson at too bad they have to learn it the hard way...and it's their fault.
racism is the another word of abusive instance which is unacceptable. from time to time many news have came in to the lime light. sometimes incidents are so much offensive that it take the life of the victims
• Calgary, Alberta
well these girls are acting victims now cos they were getting hatemails and very rude messages cos of those things they said.
they will not apologise for that instant, because some peoples are stubborn and they mean exactly.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think they are having a taste of their own medicine now.
@choybel (5059)
I haven't watch this video yet but I guess it's just right that they apologize and I really really hope that they have learned from this experience.
• Calgary, Alberta
with all the abuse they were going through, they are getting through more cyber bullying than rebbeca black. someone leaked their address, telephone number and identities.
@Graceekwenx (3163)
Woah! I havent heard of this viral video! What was their initial video about anyway? What was the subject of their first video?
• Calgary, Alberta
I know you are not Mexican but we have cultural similarities with them so yeah we can feel as offended with their initial video. The video has been deleted after millions of views but its reuploaded to fuel the fire they started. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3vX8HRNrWI