i want to engagement with some nice and lovely personality.

@dilrajj57 (1759)
Pakistan
now i am at the age of 40, i think to engage with some lovely, but also think that no any one will like me for so, tell how can i get to someone?
@williamjisir (22903)
It is very important to have someone with lovely personality for marriage because a happy marriage is of great importance for us. I am married and I am happy with my marriage because of my good wife. She means a lot to me as well as my children. I wish you to get someone you expect to with good chance and good luck. All the best to you.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
dear friend williamjisir, thanks for nice response for the discussion, and it is very pleasure that you have got happy marriage, and you both good couple. now you only thing in children for good future and try to them good for life. thanks a lot.
@BoboMama (321)
Every person could have some skills , well use your skills accordingly , you don't always need beauty to charm a person
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
ok thank you for reply, i prefer good habit. not beauty.