Toddler stare-off with Lion

@lady1993 (18708)
This is a fun video about a 3 year old girl Sophia Walker (any relation to Sarah Walker from Chuck ? ), who was unfazed/unaffected- well she did flinch for a while then went back to normal again. Staring at the lion like nothing happened. If that happened to me I would have been so scared even with the thick glass.. video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjK9jYgijnc&feature=related
@CTHanum (8254)
WOw..The lion really as big as Aslan from Narnia!! They are the same kind huh?? The way the child stand in front of it really like a scene in Narnia film.LOL I would want to watch them that close too!!(^^)
@lady1993 (18708)
Yeah, I love the lion when they are still cubs but when they grow as big as that- I wouldn't dare go near them at all, unless there is protective glass and i am 100% safe. it's like the scene with Lucy ,yeah.
@CTHanum (8254)
The girl just like Lucy But the lion is not Aslan. Not that friendly I think~(^^)
Usually they tell you not to lock eyes with a wild animal or they will take it as an opposer and attack. Scarey stuff.
@lady1993 (18708)
I think the child locked eyes with the lion since the lion wanted to scare her.. it was a god thing that the glass was very strong and durable or else someone could have gotten hurt.
Probably. And that is the worst thing you can do with a wild animal.
@jadoixa (1171)
i would be a little scared too to stare at a lion like that even with a thick glass..i would be startled when it goes angry like that...
@lady1993 (18708)
I don't really think the lion was angry- maybe he just wanted to scare the girl and test her. Good thing the glass was really thick, but we can't always be sure since a lion is very strong even crocs are afraid of them.
@stanley777 (7177)
How I wish I could watch a lion that close too. Well, I guess the kid being young, she thought that the lion wants to play with her. I think we as adult will be alarmed or frightened if we see them attacking like that even they cage are enclosed with toughened glass.
@lady1993 (18708)
Yeah, for kids that was nothing but if that happened to an adult he or she must have been so shocked and even screamed. I think you cna watch lions close up when you are in a zoo.
@flowerchilde (12518)
Children are so interesting (and unique!) I'm thinking she sees a lot of cartoons and hasn't developed the fear of a roaring lion yet! It's very interesting to watch!