Guardian Angels Hard at Work

As my friends here know, I have recently moved. In the course of the move, I have found it necessary to get a washing machine. Last week I found one through the local freecycle for free. We got it delivered and installed and ran a load, only to discover that it leaked! My daughter's bedroom floor got pretty wet in one corner and I don't need anymore soft spots in my floors! So I told the gentleman from my church who had delivered it for me and he said he would be by the next day to pick it up. Well, he didn't show and the next thing I knew, the women's auxiliary leader from my church was hauling me off to Western Auto to look at NEW washers!Apparently someone in my church decided to play good Samaritan and buy me a washer! Just another awesome blessing that I have received since moving here. I have always said that the Lord takes good care of me. Even when things have gone terribly wrong, somehow it all turned out right in the end. My heart is full of gratitude to God and I can't help but believe that eventually I will have the life I long for. I am working now, part time, and for the first time in many years I am actually able to. I have a wonderful supervisor who understands my disability and is very kind, I am in a ward of my church that has made me feel more welcome than any I've lived in in nearly 20 years, my home is coming together and due to my new job I will be able to pay off my debts sooner than I ever could before. Yes, I do have guardian angels and they are hard at work! Have you ever had one of those moments where you just saw your angels at work?
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
wow things are really falling into place at your end now and i am so happy to read that. I am doing the happy dance hearing about the washer. You deserve this after all the patience you had so far now it pays off nicely wow. I am so glad for you. My life also has changed to the better in the last months and I am glad it did. Seeing my Guardian Angels at work now too and being able to say life is fun for the first time in these almost 50 years I am alive now. I am alive and WELL and thats a hugs difference to me
So glad to hear the good news, my friend. Cyber-hugs to you as I join in your happy dance!
• Lippstadt, Germany
thanks bunches for the BR, have a blessed weekend.
You too my friend.
@flowerchilde (12520)
I have but I've not thought of it as angels but as the Lord, which of course is pretty much the same thing..
The angels do nothing that the Lord does not tell them to do. I love the story about the statue of Christ whose hands were damaged in an earthquake and someone put a sign at the foot of the statue that read, "I have no hands but yours." The Lord answers our needs and prayers through the hands of others called angels.
@cher913 (25895)
That is great. God uses His people to show His love. we have had numerous occassions like that.
Well, it has been a long, tough road the past few years for us but I just feel like God's blessings have just burst the floodgates wide open! (doing the Snoopy Dance again!)
@louievill (17152)
I'm happy for you friend, oh my gosh I've been away from mylot for quite some time cause I have very important things to attend to, yes I use attend a Christian church and the people there was like second family, you can really rely and trust them. Yes all blessings in our lives come not by chance but by the will and the grace of of God, and I'm sure both of us would agree at least, I'm so happy happy for you and I pray that you get more abundant blessings as the year progresses , good luck on your work and please do keep me informed and updated
Thanks for your kind words, louie. I was literally walking on clouds today at the office. I even turned to one of my coworkers and said, (pointing to my feet) "Can you see the clouds?" A very good week for me, this is for sure!
That is super great that you are getting a washing machine. I know i was blessed to get my car for Christmas. Now i am going back to school in may. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me.
Don't you just love when these blessings come? After many months and years of dark times, when the blessings come it just so validates the faith that carried me through those dark times!