Indians what happens next?

@lekhya (819)
My grandmother has seen annas and kanis, i have seen 5 paise,10 paise,20 paise,50 paise and now a rupee..Now nowhere in india i find these 5 paise,10 paise,20 paise,50 paise coins and i found also they have no value.Now due to recession,the rupee value is also falling down.I think my children will not be seeing a rupee.What happens if 1 rupee looses it value?wat about our currency? Will it be changed from rupee to.......some other
Went I was in Bangladesh I did not know the value of 5 paise there was a bagger came ask me for money I gave her some of the coins I had.she gave me back the coins I gave her she told to my friend no value pls give me a bigger note...that made me shame
@lekhya (819)
We give them money out of lot of concern,seeing their troubles but they make us feel ashamed for this concern by behaving like that...Is not a problem..Most of them are like that...no body can do anything...the world has changed.