The Hunger Games

Since the movie is going to be released in I think March, I wanted to read the book. The preview for the movie looked pretty good and I thought I'd read the book before. I already have the book on my iPad and I think I might start reading it since I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo the other day. I'm hoping that it'll be good. Has anyone read this series?
I keep hearing good things about the Hunger Games and I want to read them, but they're always checked out of the library. I'm going to finish a series I'm reading and then I'll start it.
I'm going to start reading it soon before the movie comes out
@cher913 (25890)
my daughter and her friend has read the series and loved it. they cant wait til the movie comes out!
Thank you, I've heard from a few people that it's really good. I have the first book and I'd like to read it before the movie comes out. I really don't like seeing a movie and then reading the book because the movie always ruins the book for me. I'm going to get started with the hunger games soon!