I think she broke the tv

She is flipping out because er bofriend has to move in with a girl. Because he has no where else to go and now she asked for adrian to give her a ride in my car and he said no.so she flung down the flat screen and cable box and now she is stumping and going off in here. I don't know what else will happen. She wants me to call him an make him bring back my car. His car is in the shop and so he has mine. She is crying and it is breaking my heart but I will call the freaking cops if she breaks something else in here. That tv is hers so I will let it go.
oh my gifts temptest kaykay wow. sorry she broke the Tv oh my what else can happen. What on earth does she want you to do\make her boyfriend come stay withyou, you cannot do that you know that' Gifts. so she is crying and she knows how it affects you, and hopes you will break down and do whatever her little heart wants. do not] do that. you are the adult, she is a upset overhormonal teen ager yet and you know that. I know it hurts to see her cry but if she would get over that no account boyfriend and find a decent young man she would not have all those problems. We moms love our kids and never want to see them hurt but sometimes we have to sift out the good from the bad. he is not good for her really.She knows Adrian cannot be pushed around so now she is working on you so be a mom but also an adult who knows that the boyfriend is not worth all those tears.I am thinking she flips out to push your buttons to get you to do whatever she wants. do not giv e in . hugs from hatley
Hatley you hit the nail on the head! Pure manipulation tactics. She knows what has worked in the past. She should be prepared that Kay will cry louder and scream louder and cuss more when she sees her mother is resisting. Kids know what works. She will pull out all the stops trying to get what she wants. It's time Kay start acting like a young adult. Yes Gifts be the adult and don't give in to her tactics. She'll quit crying when the swelling goes down! that's just an expression for when she knows she can't have her own way she will get over it.
bI told her she can't always have her way. Then I told her if she wants to stay here she had to follow the rules. I don't ask much of her but what I do ask she needs to follow. Now the cable box is broken.
@fannitia (2172)
• Bulgaria
Just stay calm and try to calm her too. I know that it's not easy but I think that you have to be hard with her. You have to show her that you are the mother and she should respect you in the first place. Don't give in!
That is true and she will bbe fine. She just feels like we are putting her out. But,I told her if she can't follow my rules she can't stay.
This is the side of KK I don't care for. She acts like a spoiled brat! i hope she is made responsible if she does continue. I used to just freak when my granddaughter acted this way. Didn't get her way and threw a fit. Atleast when my grandson does he has reason. He has a mood disorder.
She was surely not getting another tv and I made her call adrian and tell him she is sorry. She did that and she begged me not to be mad with her. She had better get it together because she knows adrain does everything for her.
Indeed he does and she is lucky in that respect. I wonder if she has a mood disorder. She acts like my grandson does. And she acts kind of like my daughter in that her moods are so over the edge. My daughter is bi-polar and her mood swings can be very scarey unless she is on the right medication. Just a thought.
M daughter has bi polar and adhad and she is on no meds because they made her feel high..
@yspmyl (3438)
Hi! I think the situation have gone really wild. Both of you should stay calm and find an opportunity to talk to each other instead of keep confronting each other. Any how she is still your daughter although you are not her biological mother. I think someone have to help her to over come her teenager rebellious period.
She is my blood daughter. LOl
@yspmyl (3438)
I am sorry! I thought you mentioned before you have an adopted daughter? I must have remember it wrongly.
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
Wow, I would say she is upset to say the least. I guess she will be without a tv., until she can afford another one. Is Adrian working that he can't give her a ride. I am sure she is very upset that the boyfriend has to move in with another girl. But, that is no excuse for her to be going off on you. I hope she calms down so you don't have to call the police.
She calmed down and the tv is not broke. The cable bx is broken.
Glad to hear that she calmed down.
@carolscash (9503)
Gifts, stand your ground and call the police if she breaks anything else. If that was her television, then do not buy her another one as she needs to be responsible for what she has done. She is acting out to get her way and you just need to make her realize that those days are over. This boy can go away and no one on here would care I am sure as we all know way too much about him. He is trouble and he is the reason for most of your fights with her. I would tell her that there is no reason for her to act like this as you are not going to tell Adrian to bring your car back to take her anywhere when she is acting like a spoiled brat!
Adrian got so mad that he brought the car back and borrowed a friends car. I begged him to come back and get the car. He said no and would not and said he was leaving to go back home.
Wow, she really shouldn't be worried about the fact that her boyfriend has to move in with another woman if she is secure in the relationship that she is in. If she isn't secure with her relationship with him, then it is probably just time that she let it go. As far as breaking things because she is mad, that is definitely not a good coping mechanism to have. She really needs to take a deep breath and step away from the situation to analyze it.
@parascevi (314)
• Greece
I think that attitude is really immature.I do not want to sound harsh but your daughter should respect others things and especially yours.I think that you should remind her that you are her mother and she should respect you more.
@sid556 (31018)
Along with the others, I agree...this is manipulation even if she isn't fully aware that she is doing it. I think the two of you just know each other so well that she knows what will work and possibly because it HAS worked for her in the past. As for the tv....she isn't caring at the moment but I almost can bet that she will once this blows over (and it will). And you better not be feeling guilty and wanting to buy her a new one!!
@arjunm (439)
don't be ever loose your own things for the other cause that makes you extreme angry. because for the fact you can always lost your best things but not ever get that. so be very cool and chill. be patience.
i would make her pay for the replacement box since she broke it. she's got to learn that she can't get what she wants when she wants it. life ain't always fair, it always bites. it does sound like she needs to realize that you and adrian pay the bills in the house and that you're the mother. she needs to grow up and respect both of you. if she can't do that, then she needs to find another place to live. since you're her mother, there's no other like you to love her. since you and adrian don't want her boyfriend living under your roof, that's your right. we only have to provide a roof over their heads till they graduate free of charge. we don't have to provide a roof over the boyfriends/girlfriends heads. good luck gifts....tough love isn't easy that's why its tough. by the way, my daughter is reading this as well and she agrees with me.